“I knew my great-grandfather, but not my grandfather, becuase fate decreed that the father outlive his son,” says Andrea Sartori, President of the company, “Despite a rather grumpy character, he had certain affection for my brother and me.” Sartori di Verona was founded out of the entrepreneurial spirit of grandfather Pietro.
Eccentric yes, but from a business point of view magmatic. His days were spent in a thousand different undertakings. However, this whirlwind of interests reached a turning point, stability, in the running of his trattoria.
Today, Sartori’s success is in large part due to its international efforts, which represent over 80% of its sales in over 50 countries: throughout Europe, in North and South America, in Russia, in South East Asia.
The motto “di Verona” together with the noble presence of Can Grande della Scala that stand out in our logo, attest to our profound and indissoluble bond with the places, history, beauty and elegance of one of the most visited cities in the world. Sartori, as we like to say in the company, has always fought for Verona, focusing exclusively on the classic Veronese wines: Valpolicella, Soave, Bardolino, Bardolino Chiaretto.
Sartori wines have received the following awards:
- Amarone Classico Corte Brà Riserva (Brand Sartori of Verona): Berliner Wine Trophy 2021: GOLD MEDAL; Meininger's Sommelier Magazine: 93 points
- Amarone Classico Reius 2015 (Brand Sartori of Verona): Luca Maroni: 93 points; The Wine Hunter 2020: RED; 2020 Best Wine Awards: GOLD MEDAL; Wine Enthusiast: 92 points
- Ripasso Superiore Regolo (Brand Sartori di Verona): Berliner Wine Trophy 2021: GOLD MEDAL; Wine Spectator: 90 points
- Marani IGT Veronese 2019 (Brand Sartori di Verona): Mundus Vini 2021: GOLD
- Amarone 2012 (Brand I Saltari): The Wine Hunter 2020 - Merano Wine Festival GOLD Award; BIBENDA: 5 Bunches; Wine Enthusiast: 91 points
- Amarone (Brand ORGANIC - Tenuta Mont'Albano): International Organic Wine Award 2020: Grand Gold; Mundus Vini Biofach 2021: GOLD MEDAL
- Valpolicella Ripasso Organic Brand - Tenuta Mont'Albano: Mundus Vini Biofach 2021 SILVER MEDAL
- Pinot Grigio Friuli 2020 Brand BIOLOGICAL - Tenuta Mont'Albano: Mundus Vini Biofach 2021 GOLD MEDAL
- Ribolla Spumante NV Organic Brand - Tenuta Mont'Albano: Mundus Vini Biofach 2021: SILVER MEDAL
Información sobre Casa Sartori 1898
Casa Sartori 1898
Año de inicio
Via Casette, 4 - Santa Maria di Negrar (VR)
Marco Dell'Eva, Franco Bernabei
Porcentaje de uvas adquiridas
Tipo de cultivo