Comprar vino en línea en Xtrawine
Les Freres Mignon

Les Freres Mignon

Venta vinos les freres mignon 2019 will be forever remembered by the brothers Mignon, Florent and Julien, as a special year because during this season will see the light the first bottles of their "Aventure" in the world of wine. The brothers are descendants of a family historically linked to the world of wine, wine-growers and owners of some beautiful plots of land in the most suitable municipalities. of the Cote des Blancs. The great-great-grandfather already produced wine from the vineyards that he himself cultivated until at a certain point the family decided to stop the production by limiting itself to solely to the sale of the grapes.

This until 2015, the year in which Florent and Julien, at the time 28 and 24 years old, decided to enter the stage as protagonists to return to the production of the just champagne. Supported by the family and in particular by the father, they lay the foundations for the creation of a new company, succeeding in completing the work for the creation of of the winery in just under a year, just in time for the completion of the 2016 harvest. As these vineyards have been owned for several generations, the majority of the cultivated vineyards are obtained by mass selection.

Today the vineyard park is divided as follows: 90% planted at Chardonnay in the municipalities of Avize, Cramant and Cuis, the remaining 10% at prevalence Pinot Noir in Cumières. Maximum sensitivity and attention are reserved to the management of the vineyard where the dictates of organic farming are followed. In the cellar itself philosophy, choices oriented to the minimum possible intervention: for example, the coteaux champenoise is bottled according to the ancestral method "chèvre à deux becs" a practice not surprisingly still maintained by Burgundy's greatest vigneron. The fermentation is spontaneous on indigenous yeasts, there are no filtration or clarification practices. Everything is done with almost maniacal respect for the raw material.

Imágenes Les Freres Mignon

Información sobre Les Freres Mignon

Nombre
Les Freres Mignon
Región:
Dirección
Cramant (France)
Tipo de cultivo
Agricultura biodinámica.


Venta vinos Les Freres Mignon en línea

 2 
91
XW
91
RP
91
Productor Les Freres Mignon
Tipo Blanco espumoso método champenoise extra brut
Región: Champaña
Cepas: 100% Chardonnay
Alcohol: 12,50% en volumen
Formato: 0,75 l Standard
Características especiales:
€ 40,70
Precio Sin IVA
Últimas 3 botellas
 Comprar
92
XW
92
Productor Les Freres Mignon
Tipo Blanco espumoso método champenoise extra brut
Región: Champaña
Cepas: 100% Chardonnay
Alcohol: 12,50% en volumen
Formato: 0,75 l Standard
Características especiales:
Precio € 46,68
Ahorro € 0,48 (1%)
€ 46,20
Precio Sin IVA
De momento NO disponible
 2 
Dicen de nosotros
Boletín de noticias

¡Descuentos de hasta un 30%!

En nuestra enoteca en línea podrás comprar los mejores vinos y destilados al mejor precio. Inscríbete a nuestro boletín de noticias y serás el primero en conocer nuestras promociones.

 

Líder en la venta de vino y de destilados en línea. Aceptamos:
Sitios otros países:
Xtrawine Hong-Kong
Xtrawine Switzerland
Enoteca en línea premiada:
©  ·  WBX Srl · Via Campo dei Fiori 447122 Forlì(FC) · REA FO404224 C.F. IT04349010407 P.Iva 04349010407 Cap. soc. 1.000€ i.v. sometida a la actividad de dirección y coordinación de  Adros Spa · Via Teofilo Folengo 2, 25135 Brescia (BS) · REA FO403806 C.F. 04343670404 P.Iva 04343670404 Cap. soc. 65.867€ i.v.  · Tel: +39 0543771911

Producto añadido al carrito