Buy italian wine on Xtrawine.
Lungarotti Torre di Giano 2018

Lungarotti Torre di Giano 2018

Front Lungarotti Torre di Giano 2018
Back Back Lungarotti Torre di Giano 2018
89
0,75 l  -  12.50% by vol.
Lungarotti
The name recalls the Roman origins of Torgiano, as evidenced by the tower dedicated to Janus, the two-faced god. Label: bas-relief depicting the grape harvest, detail of the Fontana Maggiore of Perugia, the most beautiful fountain in the square of the thirteenth century.
Straw yellow of good intensity, brilliant greenish reflections.
Fruity (fruit salad, yellow peach and citrus fruits) and of good complexity; slightly floral finish with refined woody scents.
Elegant impact on the palate and delicate citrus acidity; fragrant white fruit and long, savory aftertaste; slightly mineral in closing.
More info
Price € 8.74
Save € 1.83 (21%)
€ 6.91
Price With VAT
Temporarily unavailable
Serving temperature:
12 - 14°C.
Longevity:
05 - 10 years
Food matching:
Name Lungarotti Torre di Giano 2018
Wine type White still
Classification
Year 2018
Format 0,75 l Standard
Country
Region Umbria
Grapes 20% Grechetto, 50% Trebbiano Giallo, 30% Vermentino
Location Torgiano (PG)
Climate Altitude: about 270 m. a.s.l. Exposure: West.
Composition of the land Clayey soil, of medium depth and calcareous subsoil.
System Double Guyot.
Plants n. x hectare 4000
Yield x hectare 70 q
Harvest September
Vinification After cryomaceration, 30% is fermented and aged on lees in barriques for 3 months; the remaining 70% ferments in steel.
Aging In wood until the following spring. Placed on the market about 1 year after harvest.
Alcohol 12.50% by volume
Matching Haute cuisine dishes, in particular fish and shellfish; it is also particularly suitable for dry soups and in broth, risottos, especially if based on truffles, vegetable pies, white meat in general.
On sale Price Lungarotti Torre di Giano 2018 € 6.91  With VAT

Lungarotti

Founded in the early 60's by Giorgio Lungarotti, the company soon became a driving force that opened up new opportunities not only for Torgiano but for the whole of Umbria too: wine as the centerpiece of a very high quality touristic and productive c...
Map
Official awards
Customer reviews
Expert
Award
Vintage
xtraWine
88/100 
2018
James Suckling
90/100 
2017
Veronelli
 
2017
Gambero Rosso
 
2015
Vitae AIS
 
2015
Recommended
From same producer...
From same region...
Accessories...
Feedbacks
Newsletter

Discounts up to 30%!

Buy wines and spirits online in our enoteca at the best price! Sign up now and be the first to hear about our special offers and the latest deals on the site!

 

Leader in selling wines and spirits online. We accept:
Other country website:
Xtrawine Hong-Kong
Enoteca online certified:
©  ·  WBX Srl, GBX Srl, BBX Srl, with group VAT number IT04413480403, are subject to the management and coordination of Adros Spa, Via Teofilo Folengo n. 2 · 25135 Brescia (BS) - Italy · C.F. 04343670404 P.Iva 04413480403 - REA FO403806 · Cap. soc. 52.000€ i. v. ·   Tel: +39 05431803620

Product successfully added to cart