The online store, hereinafter referred to as xtrawine.com (referring to the domains www.xtrawine.it, www.xtrawine.com and www.xtrawine.eu) is the exclusive property of the company Adros Spa, Tax code 04343670404 VAT reg no. 04343670404 - Via Teofilo Folengo n. 2 - 25135 Brescia (BS) Tel:+39 0543771911. Registered with the Forlì Register of Companies under the Repertorio Economico Amministrativo number FO-403806.
Management of the service/sale is the responsibility of Wbx Srl Via Campo dei Fiori 4, 47122 Forlì(FC) - REA FO404224 Tax code IT04349010407 Vat reg no. IT04349010407 Company capital €1,000 fully paid up
PURSUANT TO LEGISLATIVE DECREE 206/2005.
Conditions of sale:
- THE SALE OF ALCOHOLIC PRODUCTS TO MINORS IS PROHIBITED.
Users of the www.xtrawine.com website confirm that they are of legal age under the legislation applicable to them. If there is no legislation in this regard, you must be at least 21 years old.
- All retail prices include VAT and do not include any taxes, duties and levies that may be imposed in the destination country of the products and/or services if this is not Italy. These costs vary from country to country and are the responsibility of the customer, who must check the amount with the relevant customs authorities.
- All the wines shown in our store are actually in stock at our premises
- All shipments are insured
- The site is updated several times a day
- The shipment will always be documented with a separate invoice and, unless otherwise specified by the customer, will be made available online on the customer's personal order page ("My Orders").
- The cost of each shipment must be added to the price of the individual product and/or service, the shipping cost may vary depending on the delivery and payment method chosen, as well as on the destination country. The total amount due for the selected products and/or services shall be clearly indicated and provided to the Customer prior to the conclusion of the Contract of Sale.
- The prices shown on the site are subject to variation and/or change by xtrawine.com without any obligation to provide the Customer with prior notice. These changes may be due to increases imposed by xtraWine suppliers, among others. The prices in effect at the time of receipt of the Order shall apply to Contracts of Sale entered into but still in progress prior to the publication of the aforementioned changes.
- Advertised product prices may vary depending on the vintage and size.
- If you buy with Scalapay you will receive your order immediately and pay in 3 installments. You acknowledge that the installments will be transferred to Incremento SPV S.r.l., to related parties and their assignees, and that you authorize this transfer.
Legal guarantee of conformity:
All products are covered by a Legal Guarantee of Conformity, as stated in Articles 128 and subsequent articles of the Italian Consumer Code (Codice del Consumo). The Italian Consumer Code's Legal Guarantee of Conformity addresses any issues with the conformity of purchased items that exist at the time of delivery and manifest within two years of the date of delivery. Such legal protection does not apply to goods that have been used, damaged, or altered by the end user (the customer).
The customer may request that the vendor replace or repair the item for free, unless the requested replacement or repair is rendered impossible or the vendor charges excessive rates to perform such tasks.
According to the Italian Consumer Code, Art. 135 bis, comma 4, the consumer has the right to a reasonable and fair reduction in the price of the defective product or the resolution of the sales contract. This is especially true if the vendor failed to perform the repair or replacement as expressly stated in the terms and conditions of the Consumer Code, or if the vendor refused to make the goods fit for sale. Finally, if the defect in conformity is severe enough to warrant an immediate price reduction, the consumer has the right to a reasonable and fair price reduction.
If the nonconformity is the result of an error or there are only minor flaws, the consumer has no right to revoke the contract.
To be eligible for this Legal Guarantee of Conformity as defined in the Italian Consumer Code, the customer must notify the vendor of the nonconformity in writing, describing and providing proof of the flaws and any other major issues with the product.
Unless otherwise proven, any conformity flaw that appears within a year of the purchase of the good is assumed to be pre-existing, unless such an assumption is incompatible with the nature of the benefit or the nature of the conformity flaw.
Online dispute resolution:
Pursuant to European Union Regulation no. 524/2013, European Customers should be aware that the European Commission has set up an online platform that acts an alternative dispute resolution tool.
This tool can be used by any European Customer for out of court settlement of any dispute relating to contracts for the sale of goods and services entered into online and/or arising from the same.
Consequently, if you are a Customer resident in Europe, you may use this platform to resolve any disputes arising from the online contract entered into on this website.
The European ODR platform is available at the following link.
In the event of a dispute:
These General Conditions are subject to Italian law as is each Contract of Sale and subject to Italian jurisdiction.Any dispute relating to the General Conditions or to the Contracts of Sale shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the court where the consumer is resident or domiciled..
To file a complaint:
e-mail: [email protected]
phone: +39 0543771911
xtraWine is not responsible in the same way for the content of sites accessible via links on xtraWine itself.
xtraWine regrets any spelling, typing or translation errors in its texts and accepts no liability for any moral or material damage resulting therefrom.