Konrad Oberhofer Pinot Nero 2022

Konrad Oberhofer Pinot Nero 2022

Konrad Oberhofer, 0,75 l - 13.00%
100% Pinot Nero

€ 15.95
Price ex VAT
Buy
In stock
12
Order by 20 hrs and 8 mins to receive it Friday, 12 July 2024 in  United States of America.

How to serve

Serve at:

14 -16°C.

Decanting time:

1 Hour

Longevity:

05 - 10 years

Glass:
Young Red Wines
Konrad Oberhofer Pinot Nero 2022
An elegant Pinot Noir that impresses with its softness, fragrance and fruity character.

Colour

Lively ruby red colour, with garnet hues.

Bouquet

It has fresh, exuberant and captivating aromas of small berries and cherries.

Flavour

On the palate it is multifaceted, warm, and harmonious. This wine is balanced, round, rich in taste and fine on the palate.

Pairing

Red meat, poultry and game.

Meat
Cheese
Poultry
Pork

Items Similar to Konrad Oberhofer Pinot Nero 2022

Features

Name Konrad Oberhofer Pinot Nero 2022
Type Red still
Classification IGT Vigneti delle Dolomiti
Year 2022
Size 0,75 l Standard
Alcohol content 13.00% by volume
Grape varieties 100% Pinot Nero
Country
Region Trentino Alto Adige
Soil composition Conglomerate of clay, limestone, and porphyry.
Vinification 75% of the grapes are de-stemmed, while the remaining 25% are placed as whole clusters into the barrels. The fermentation with the skins lasts about 10 days.
Allergens Contains sulphites
Pairing Red meat, poultry and game.
On offer Price Konrad Oberhofer Pinot Nero 2022 € 15.95  ex VAT

Official awards

Expert

Award

Description

Vintage

xtraWine
92/100 
2021
Konrad Oberhofer
From this winery:

Konrad Oberhofer was born in 1906 into a family that had long been involved in agriculture and the wine trade. His father produced and sold wine successfully. As was customary in the time around 1900, it was mainly red wine from the local grape vari...

More from Vigneti delle Dolomiti IGT

Accessories

Your opinion is important to us.
Leave your review or find out what our customers say about us!