lancelot-pienne weine kaufen Four generations of French vintners, lives lived between vineyards and winery, day after day. The Lancelot-Pienne story dates back to about 120 years ago when family members founded the base of the maison at Cramant, in the heart of the Côte des Blancs.

We are at the beginning of the 20th century and a young Jean-Baptiste Lancelot is dedicated to cultivating its first acres of vines in the French countryside; he will do so well that a few years later he will be called to work for a respectable home: a passion passed from father to son, so much so that Jean Lancelot is little more than twenty years after a training course in the most important champagne mansions French, will begin to produce its first cuvée independently.

It is the second post-war period and from then on the climb to success is dizzying, in 1967, Albert, son of Jean, undertook a process of advocacy and winemaking techniques, bride Brigitte Pienne, a wealthy lady of Champagne, also a daughter of vintners of Champagne. Land owned by both families is actually united to give life to the current corporate structure, with about 8.3 hectares of property scattered between the Côte des Blancs and the Marne Valley.

The name of the maison that becomes Lancelot-Pienne finally is changed. Since 2005, agronomic and oenological management has been entrusted to Gilles Lancelot, an enologist at the University of Reims and an innate passion for work in the village.

The results are impressive, 70,000 bottles produced per year (40% for the domestic market France, the remaining 60% exported to the whole world: Benelux, Italy, Japan and California). Therefore, it is impossible to let go, any pilgrim of bubbles in its oenological purification path should definitely stop here, we assure you the essence of the "Cramant sanctuary" in bottles with unique Champagne, for softness, roundness and creamines

Lancelot-Pienne Galerie

Champagne Bereich
weitere Informationen

Informationen über Lancelot-Pienne

Carmant (France)

Lancelot-Pienne weine online kaufen

Produzent Lancelot-Pienne
Weinsorte Weiß prickelnder schaumwein nach klassischer methode.
Region: Champagne Bereich
Rebsorte: 100% Chardonnay
Alkohol: 12,00% Volumen
Format: 0,75 l Standard
€ 43,97 Sparen € 10,99
€ 32,98
Preis Mit mwSt
Meinung unserer Kunden

Bis zu 30% Rabatte!

Kaufen Sie Wein zum besten Preis in unserer Önothek! Registrieren sie sich jetzt auf unserer Newsletter, um über unsere Angebote und die neuesten Angebote auf der Website zu erfahren!


Marktführer im Verkauf von Weinen online. Wir akzeptieren:
Xtrawine Hong-Kong
Online Önothek zertifiziert:
 ·  Via Campo dei fiori 4 (Gigante) · 47122 Forli' (FC) - Italy · C.F./P.Iva IT03868400403 - C.C.I.A.A. FO319770 · Cap. soc. 50.000€ i. v. ·   Tel: +39 054327235 · Cell: +39 3929293918

Artikel zum Warenkorb hinzugefügt