|Composition of the land
||Marl and sandstones. Hilly with east and south-east exposure, and a part of level land with the lines of the vineyards in North-South direction.
||Guyot and spurred cordon.
|Yield x hectare
||1,5 kg of grape per plant.
||Harvested by hand in boxes of 10 kgs.
||De-stemming and soft crushing. Then the wine is immediatly cooling to 7-8 °C. 6 hours of maceration at low temperature. Racking and housing cold for 4 days; After started the alcoholic fermentation.
||The 10% of the wine fermented and aged in oak barrels of 1500 liters with battonage every 10 days, while the remaining 90% fermented and aged in steel tanks with battonage every 20 days. After eight months the two parts are joined together and bottling.
||Price Specogna Sauvignon 2018 € 13.01