The company Ca' dei Frati has been known since 1782 as evidenced by a document that refers to 'a house with a cellar located in Lugana in the tener of Sirmione called the place of the Friars'.
It was in 1939 when Felice Dal Cero, son of Domenico, already a winemaker in Montecchia Crosara in Verona, moved in that house, Lugana of Sirmione, sensing immediately the wine-growing area.
After 30 years of work in the vineyard and winery in 1969, his son Peter participated in the creation of Doc started to bottle its first Lugana Casa dei Frati label.
Today, with his wife Santa Rosa cultural heritage has been passed on to children Igino, Gian Franco and Anna Maria who run the company with the same passion and determination.
Mutual respect, the union of the family, defined roles and the link to their territory on the shores of Lake Garda, represent the true strength of the Dal Cero family
Ca'dei Frati treasures of the past and looks to the future through a research and development of what was built in 70 years of wines.
À propos de Ca' dei Frati