Buy italian wine from Xtrawine.
Tommaso Bussola L'Errante 2012

Tommaso Bussola L'Errante 2012

Front Tommaso Bussola L'Errante 2012
Back Back Tommaso Bussola L'Errante 2012
92
0,75 l  -  17.00%
Tommaso Bussola
XW
92
Intense ruby red.
Intense with hints of black cherry and overripe fruit, soft and balanced.
In the mouth it is soft, full and harmonious.
More information
€ 76.64
Price ex VAT
Out of stock
Serve at:
16 - 18°C.
Decanting time:
1 hours
Longevity:
10 - 15 years
Pairing:
Name Tommaso Bussola L'Errante 2012
Type Red still
Classification VdT
Year 2012
Size 0,75 l Standard
Country
Region Veneto
Grape varieties Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, 80% Merlot
Origin Negrar (VR)
Harvest 75% of the grapes for this wine were picked at the end of August and laid in wooden boxes for 20-30 days in our new winery, “Ca' del Laito”, situated at 400 metres above sea-level.
Vinification Crushing took place at the end of September at the winery in San Peretto. After 15 days' fermentation in stainless steel the wine was racked at 30 g/l residual sugar. The remaining 25% was crushed immedately after harvest and fermented in stainless steel tanks.
Ageing 75% of the grapes: 10 days later it was racked again, off the gross deposit, and transported back to “Ca' del Laito” where it was put into French oak tonneaux and new America barriques. The remaining 25%: in April it was refermented in the ‘ripasso' style for ten days, after which it was racked off the gross lees and carried to “Ca' del Laito” for a passage in new French tonneaux.
Alcohol content 17.00% by volume
Total acidity 6.63 gr/L
Dry extract 33.60 gr/L
Production year 3,000 bottles
Allergens Contains sulphites
Pairing Accompanies first courses with meat, eg Risotto with Tastasal and Pasticcio di lasagne. Red meats and mature cheeses, of course.
On offer Price Tommaso Bussola L'Errante 2012 € 76.64  ex VAT

Tommaso Bussola

From this winery:
In 1977, in the classic heart of Valpolicella, with vineyards scattered between the municipality of Negrar and the hamlet of San Peretto, the oenological history of Tommaso Bussola was born, when he began working in his uncle Giuseppe's wine farm. F...
Official awards
Customer reviews
Expert
Prize
Vintage
xtraWine
92/100 
2012
Veronelli
 
2008
We recommend
From the same producer......
From the same region......
Accessories...
What our customers say...
Newsletter

Discounts up to 30%!

You'll find the very best wines and spirits at the best prices in our online wine shop. Sign up to our newsletter and be the first to know about our special offers.

 

Leader in online wine sales and online spirits sales. We accept:
Sites for other countries:
Xtrawine Hong-Kong
Xtrawine Switzerland
Certified online wine shop:
©  ·  WBX Srl · Via Campo dei Fiori 447122 Forlì(FC) · REA FO404224 C.F. IT04349010407 P.Iva 04349010407 Cap. soc. 1.000€ i.v. under the management and coordination of  Adros Spa · Via Teofilo Folengo 2, 25135 Brescia (BS) · REA FO403806 C.F. 04343670404 P.Iva 04343670404 Cap. soc. 65.867€ i.v.  · Tel: +39 0543771911

Product added to cart