Buy italian wine on Xtrawine.
Specogna Pinot Grigio Ramato 2017

Specogna Pinot Grigio Ramato 2017

Front Specogna Pinot Grigio Ramato 2017
Back Back Specogna Pinot Grigio Ramato 2017
95
0,75 l  -  13.50% by vol.
Vignaioli Specogna
XW
95
VT
95
Light pink color with coppery highlights. This shade is born from the period of contact with the skins of the grapes during the vinification in the cellar.
The nose has notes of flowers and fruits such as apple, pear and berries.
At the palate is expressed with sweet and creamy notes in which emerge intense and persistent fruity sensation.
More info
€ 49.50
Price Without VAT
Temporarily unavailable
Serving temperature:
12 - 14°C.
Longevity:
05 - 10 years
Food matching:
Name Specogna Pinot Grigio Ramato 2017
Wine type White still
Classification
Year 2017
Format 0,75 l Standard
Country
Region Friuli-Venezia Giulia
Grapes 100% Pinot Grigio
Location Corno di Rosazzo (UD)
Climate Altitude: 170 m. a.s.l. Exposure: Hilly and lowland.
Composition of the land Marl, sandstone and clay.
System Guyot
Harvest Harvested by hand in boxes of 10 kgs.
Vinification De-stemming and soft crushing. Then the wine is immediatly cooling to 7-8 °C. 72 hours of maceration at low temperature (in this phase the wine obtain its particulary coppery colour). Racking and fermentation (with indigenous yeasts) in stainless tanks;
Aging After, 20% of the wine is aged in oak barrels of 1500 liters with battonage every 10 days, while the remaining 80% age in steel tanks with battonage every 20 days. After eight months the two parts are joined together and bottling.
Alcohol 13.50% by volume
Production year 30,000 bottles
Matching It goes very well with spider crab, scampi or shrimp, scallops and stewed cuttlefish.
On sale Price Specogna Pinot Grigio Ramato 2017 € 49.50  Without VAT

Vignaioli Specogna

From this winery:
In 1963 Leonardo Specogna, after residing in Switzerland as an emigrant for some years (typical situation for the people of the Friuli region in those years), went back to Friuli Venezia Giulia and bought a small plot of land on the hills of Rocca Be...
Map

Friuli-Venezia Giulia

More info
Official awards
Customer reviews
Expert
Award
Vintage
Vitae AIS
 
2017
xtraWine
95/100 
2017
Feedbacks
Newsletter

Discounts up to 30%!

Buy wines and spirits online in our enoteca at the best price! Sign up now and be the first to hear about our special offers and the latest deals on the site!

 

Leader in selling wines and spirits online. We accept:
Other country website:
Xtrawine Hong-Kong
Enoteca online certified:
©  ·  WBX Srl · Via Campo dei Fiori 447122 Forlì(FC) · REA FO404224 C.F. IT04349010407 P.Iva 04413480403 Cap. soc. 1.000€ i.v. subject to the management and coordination of  Adros Spa · Via Teofilo Folengo 2, 25135 Brescia (BS) · REA FO403806 C.F. 04343670404 P.Iva 04413480403 Cap. soc. 52.000€ i.v.  · Tel: +39 05431803620

Product successfully added to cart