Buy italian wine on Xtrawine.
Paternoster Aglianico del Vulture Synthesi 2015

Paternoster Aglianico del Vulture Synthesi 2015

Front Paternoster Aglianico del Vulture Synthesi 2015
Back Back Paternoster Aglianico del Vulture Synthesi 2015
89
0,75 l  -  13.00% by vol.
Paternoster
JS
91
Ruby red, moved by light orange highlights from the oak daterminati
Intense, ethereal, dry and velvety taste with time
More info
€ 9.60
Price With VAT
Temporarily unavailable
Serving temperature:
18 - 20°C.
Decanting time:
1 hours
Longevity:
15 - 25 years
Food matching:
Name Paternoster Aglianico del Vulture Synthesi 2015
Wine type Red still
Classification
Year 2015
Format 0,75 l Standard
Country
Region Basilicata
Grapes 100% Aglianico
Location Area Vulture, vineyards from 450/600 meters above sea level
Harvest Middle and end of October
Vinification Classic red grape stalks, maceration on the skins in steel for 10 days at 25/28 °, during which you conduct periodic pumping over and punching.
Aging In Slavonian oak casks for 80% and in French oak barrels for the remaining 20%. Bottling and refining the final 7 / 8 months
Alcohol 13.00% by volume
On sale Price Paternoster Aglianico del Vulture Synthesi 2015 € 9.60  With VAT

Paternoster

From this winery:
History and origins Paternoster Family may well be described as a main chapter of Mount Vulture wine making history, as they have been wine growers since last century. It all started from “Grand Pa” Anselmo decision to keep alive the noble art of win...
Map

Basilicata

More info
Official awards
Customer reviews
Expert
Award
Vintage
James Suckling
91/100 
2015
xtraWine
89/100 
2015
Bibenda
 
2013
Robert Parker
89/100 
2013
Veronelli
 
2013
Wine Spectator
88/100 
2013
Vinous
91/100 
2012
Feedbacks
Newsletter

Discounts up to 30%!

Buy wines and spirits online in our enoteca at the best price! Sign up now and be the first to hear about our special offers and the latest deals on the site!

 

Leader in selling wines and spirits online. We accept:
Other country website:
Xtrawine Hong-Kong
Enoteca online certified:
 ·  Via Campo dei fiori 4 (Gigante) · 47122 Forli' (FC) - Italy · C.F./P.Iva IT03868400403 - C.C.I.A.A. FO319770 · Cap. soc. 50.000€ i. v. ·   Tel: +39 054327235 · Cell: +39 3929293918

Product successfully added to cart