Buy italian wine on Xtrawine.
Marco Felluga Russiz Superiore Sauvignon 2017

Marco Felluga Russiz Superiore Sauvignon 2017

Front Marco Felluga Russiz Superiore Sauvignon 2017
Back Back Marco Felluga Russiz Superiore Sauvignon 2017
89
0,75 l  -  13.50% by vol.
Marco Felluga
Straw yellow in color with green tints.
The nose is an intriguing marriage of pink grapefruit, green peppers, and fresh sage.
The wine has a well- structured, silky body and fills the mouth with crisp, fresh citrus—lemons and grapefruit—and lingers long on the palate.
More info
€ 19.00
Price With VAT
Available soon
Serving temperature:
08 - 10°C.
Longevity:
03 - 05 years
Food matching:
Name Marco Felluga Russiz Superiore Sauvignon 2017
Wine type White still
Classification
Year 2017
Format 0,75 l Standard
Country
Region Friuli-Venezia Giulia
Grapes 100% Sauvignon
Location Gradisca d'Isonzo (GO)
Composition of the land The Collio’s hilly terrain, formed during the Eocene period, is composed of layers of sandstone and loam rock (limestone and clay) that were once the ocean floor.
System Guyot
Harvest All hand picked in the first days of September.
Vinification After harvest, the grapes were separated from the stems. The juice and pulp then underwent a cold maceration at controlled temperatures, followed by gentle pressing to separate the skin from the grapes. Approximately 15% of the must was fermented in oak barrels and the remaining 85% fermented in stainless steel vats.
Aging On the lees for eight months and at least one month in the bottle.
Alcohol 13.50% by volume
Matching It goes well with fish in general, risotto with herbs and pasta dishes.
On sale Price Marco Felluga Russiz Superiore Sauvignon 2017 € 19.00  With VAT

Marco Felluga

From this winery:
Marco Felluga and Russiz Superiore are two of the most prestigious wineries of Collio region: they have an enduring relationship with the wine - began over a century ago, in the second half of 1800, in Istria - that can be considered a true dynasty o...
Map

Friuli-Venezia Giulia

More info
Official awards
Customer reviews
Expert
Award
Vintage
xtraWine
89/100 
2017
Veronelli
 
2015
Vitae AIS
 
2015
Wine Spectator
90/100 
2015
Vinous
89/100 
2010
Feedbacks
Newsletter

Discounts up to 30%!

Buy wines and spirits online in our enoteca at the best price! Sign up now and be the first to hear about our special offers and the latest deals on the site!

 

Leader in selling wines and spirits online. We accept:
Other country website:
Xtrawine Hong-Kong
Enoteca online certified:
 ·  Via Campo dei fiori 4 (Gigante) · 47122 Forli' (FC) - Italy · C.F./P.Iva IT03868400403 - C.C.I.A.A. FO319770 · Cap. soc. 50.000€ i. v. ·   Tel: +39 054327235 · Cell: +39 3929293918

Product successfully added to cart