Buy italian wine from Xtrawine.
Dos Almas Red Blend Gran Reserva 2017

Dos Almas Red Blend Gran Reserva 2017

Front Dos Almas Red Blend Gran Reserva 2017
Back Back Dos Almas Red Blend Gran Reserva 2017
90
0,75 l  -  13.00% vol.
Dos Almas
XW
90
Deep ruby red.
Intense bouquet of black and red fruits, blackberry preserve and bright spicy notes.
Abundant fruit flavours of blackberries and red berries, with a perfectly balanced structure and smooth tannins. Balanced in body with a persistent finish leaving notes of spices, chocolate and vanilla.
More information
Price € 10.45
Saving € 0.77 (7%)
€ 9.68
Price ex VAT
 Buy
10
Order by 15 hrs and 48 mins to receive it Wednesday, 10 November 2021 in   United States of America.
Serve at:
16 - 18°C.
Decanting time:
1 hours
Longevity:
10 - 15 years
Pairing:
Name Dos Almas Red Blend Gran Reserva 2017
Type Red still
Classification
Year 2017
Size 0,75 l Standard
Country
Region Maipo Valley
Grape varieties 50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 13% Syrah, 7% Petit Verdot, 30% Carmènere
Origin La Florida Santiago (Chile)
Soil composition Granite, clay loam.
Harvest The harvest took place between the 15th April and 5th May. The grapes were carefully selected by hand, then gently pressed in stainless steel tanks followed by a pre-fermentation cold maceration between 8 °C and 10 °C.
Vinification The grapes were fermented at 23 °C – 28 °C with two to three remontages/pipe-overs per day. Each lot was macerated separately, so the total relative duration of this process was of 15 to 20 days.
Ageing 70% of the wine was aged for 10 months, half in American oak and half in French oak, while the remaining 30% was kept in stainless steel tanks.
Alcohol content 13.00% by volume
Sulphites Contains sulphites
Pairing Pairs well with semi-ripe cow or goat’s cheeses. It allows for a wide spectrum of food options, particularly beef, pork and game, stews and spicy dishes. Also goes very well with charcuterie and grilled sausages.
On offer Price Dos Almas Red Blend Gran Reserva 2017 € 9.68  ex VAT

Dos Almas

They began their journey, faithful to their vision of creating connections between people and places through wine. Their voyage was driven by a desire to promote the biodiversity and cultural riches of outstanding world wine regions, and they found t...
Map
Official awards
Customer reviews
Expert
Prize
Vintage
xtraWine
90/100 
2017
James Suckling
90/100 
2016
What our customers say...
Newsletter

Discounts up to 30%!

You'll find the very best wines and spirits at the best prices in our online wine shop. Sign up to our newsletter and be the first to know about our special offers.

 

Leader in online wine sales and online spirits sales. We accept:
Sites for other countries:
Xtrawine Hong-Kong
Xtrawine Switzerland
Certified online wine shop:
©  ·  WBX Srl · Via Campo dei Fiori 447122 Forlì(FC) · REA FO404224 C.F. IT04349010407 P.Iva 04413480403 Cap. soc. 1.000€ i.v. under the management and coordination of  Adros Spa · Via Teofilo Folengo 2, 25135 Brescia (BS) · REA FO403806 C.F. 04343670404 P.Iva 04413480403 Cap. soc. 65.867€ i.v.  · Tel: +39 05431803620

Product added to cart