Buy italian wine on Xtrawine.
Dos Almas Pinot Nero Gran Reserva Casablanca 2017

Dos Almas Pinot Nero Gran Reserva Casablanca 2017

Front Dos Almas Pinot Nero Gran Reserva Casablanca 2017
Back Back Dos Almas Pinot Nero Gran Reserva Casablanca 2017
0,75 l  -  13.00% by vol.
Dos Almas
Deep ruby red with violet hues.
Fruity bouquet with notes of cherry and red berries such as strawberries and raspberries, intertwined with soft spicy notes and a touch of vanilla from the French oak ageing.
Delicate body with good acidity and smooth tannins, adding freshness and a silky texture. Good length, again showing notes of red fruits, vanilla and spices.
More info
Price € 12.90
Save € 2.01 (16%)
€ 10.89
Price With VAT
Order within 3 hrs and 14 mins to receive it Monday, 05 October 2020 in United Kingdom.
Serving temperature:
16 - 18°C.
10 - 15 years
Food matching:
Name Dos Almas Pinot Nero Gran Reserva Casablanca 2017
Wine type Red still
Classification N/A
Year 2017
Format 0,75 l Standard
Region Casablanca Valley
Grapes 100% Pinot Nero
Location La Florida Santiago (Chile)
Composition of the land Sandy, clay.
Harvest The harvest took place between 20th and 25th March, at which point the grapes were showing optimum organoleptic qualities of aromas as well as ripeness of tannins. Bunches were picked at night to avoid oxidation and loss of quality.
Vinification Grapes underwent a 7-day cold maceration to extract colour and aromas from the skins. An open-vat, temperature-controlled fermentation was carried out at 22-26°C with regular push-downs, allowing for a soft extraction of colour, aromas and tannins.
Aging 40% of the wine was aged for 10 months in French oak, and the remaining 60% was kept in stainless steel tanks as a fruit component for the final blend.
Alcohol 13.00% by volume
Matching Good to pair with oily fish, pasta and white meats.
On sale Price Dos Almas Pinot Nero Gran Reserva Casablanca 2017 € 10.89  With VAT

Dos Almas

They began their journey, faithful to their vision of creating connections between people and places through wine. Their voyage was driven by a desire to promote the biodiversity and cultural riches of outstanding world wine regions, and they found t...

Casablanca Valley

More info
Official awards
Customer reviews

Discounts up to 30%!

Buy wines and spirits online in our enoteca at the best price! Sign up now and be the first to hear about our special offers and the latest deals on the site!


Leader in selling wines and spirits online. We accept:
Other country website:
Xtrawine Hong-Kong
Enoteca online certified:
©  ·  WBX Srl, GBX Srl, BBX Srl, with group VAT number IT04413480403, are subject to the management and coordination of Adros Spa, Via Teofilo Folengo n. 2 · 25135 Brescia (BS) - Italy · C.F. 04343670404 P.Iva 04413480403 - REA FO403806 · Cap. soc. 52.000€ i. v. · Operational headquarters: Via Campo dei Fiori 4 (Gigante), 47122 Forlì (FC) Tel: +39 05431803620

Product successfully added to cart