Belisario Verdicchio di Matelica Cambrugiano Riserva 2018
Belisario Verdicchio di Matelica Cambrugiano Riserva 2018

Belisario, 0,75 l - 13.50%
100% Verdicchio Bianco

Other vintages available
2019
Price € 14.30
Saving € 1.54 (11%)
€ 12.76
Price ex VAT
Buy
Last 6 bottles
21
Order by 10 hrs and 22 mins to receive it Wednesday, 21 December 2022 in  United States of America.

Marche - Italy
White still

How to serve

Serve at:

12 - 14°C.

Longevity:

05 - 10 years

Glass:

Belisario Verdicchio di Matelica Cambrugiano Riserva 2018

It is the wine with which Belisario has experienced the greatest emotions. It was the first verdicchio in the "Riserva" type. Produced since 1988 only with Verdicchio grapes vinified with the method of cryomaceration. It matures in steel and partly in toasted oak barrels for at least a year and is refined for another year in the bottle.

Colour

Emerald inlays on a golden robe.

Bouquet

Large olfactory panorama that stands out with the typical sensations of fresh almond, medlar and ripe peach, chamomile flowers, aromatic herbs and cereals embellished with spicy puffs and smoked mineral frame.

Flavour

On the palate it has a dense tartaric texture softened by glycerine notes. The savoury push is intense and guides the closure of long mineral persistence.

Pairing

Fish
Shellfish
Cheese
Matured cheese

Features

Name Belisario Verdicchio di Matelica Cambrugiano Riserva 2018
Type White still
Classification
Year 2018
Size 0,75 l Standard
Alcohol content 13.50% by volume
Grape varieties 100% Verdicchio Bianco
Country
Region Marche
Origin Matelica (MC).
Climate Altitude: 400 m. a.s.l. Exposure: South.
Cultivation system Double downward canes.
No. plants per hectare 1,666-2,600.
Harvest In 20kg boxes.
Fermentation temperature 16 °C
Fermentation period About 25 days.
Vinification Partial cryomaceration at 0 ° C for 18 hours. Fermentation in stainless steel in 400 hl thermo-conditioned barrels.
Ageing 80% for 12 months in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 20% for 12 months in barriques of 225 l.
Production year 80,000 bottles
Allergens Contains sulphites
On offer Price Belisario Verdicchio di Matelica Cambrugiano Riserva 2018 € 12.76  ex VAT

Official awards

Expert

Award

Vintage

Gambero Rosso
 
2018
xtraWine
96/100 
2018
Bibenda
 
2017
Vitae AIS
 
2017
Bibenda
 
2016
Vitae AIS
 
2016
Bibenda
 
2015
Bibenda
 
2014
Bibenda
 
2013
Bibenda
 
2012
Bibenda
 
2011
From this winery:

Fifty years and counting. An important goal, the one reached in 2021 by this solid reality of the Macerata area. But this should not surprise us, because from year to year its wines are a confirmation and a guarantee of absolute quality. Three hundre...

Your opinion is important to us.
Leave your review or find out what our customers say about us!