The history of Chateau CAPBERN GASQUETON begins when the vineyards Left Bank were purchased by Georges GASQUETON in 1894. The 37-hectare vineyard is located just behind the Saint Etienne church in the village of Saint Estephe. The vineyard is planted to 62% Cabernet Sauvignon, 37% Merlot and 1% Petit Verdot. On average the vines are close to 30 years of age. The Médoc vineyards are located in two different areas with different terroir, in a mix of gravel and clay.
Images Chateau Capbern Gasqueton