From the hill of Maso Belvedere the Valle dell'Adige dominates: in front of it the Piana Rotaliana extends and the look can range from the Monte di Mezzocorona to the Paganella, up to the pyramid of Monte Bondone, the mountain of the city of Trento.
The name "Bellaveder" appears for the first time in an episcopal bull of 1767. Hence our first label: "A burgo S. Michaelis at Athesim Faedi ascendit for Mansum Bellaveder".
In the fifties, Dr. Mario Seppi bought the farm and the first three hectares of vineyards. Since the surface was initially modest, extended only after the current eight hectares, the locals had nicknamed the property "Mas Picol", a name that we used to baptize our Teroldego, to remind us where it all began.
In the early 2000s, Dr. Seppi's son-in-law, Tranquillo Luchetta, determined and tenacious despite his name, commits himself to the care of the vineyard and in 2003 decided to build a rational underground cellar next to the farm. Since 2006, the agronomic and enological management of the company has been entrusted to the young Luca Gasperinatti.