All our shipments are entrusted to the best couriers: UPS and TNT.
All our wines will be delivered with appropriate patented packaging, covered by insurance policy to protect customer in case of breakage or loss during transportation.
Deliveries will be completed within a period of 1-2 working days for Italy, 2-5 days for Europe and 35-50 days for the USA after receiving your order.
We'll send you an e-mail with full tracking number as soon as the shipments will leave our warehouse.
We use only patented packaging reliable, safe and environmentally friendly. The entire package is 100% recyclable.
The package model is PERBACCO winebox ® by Errevi S.r.l..
EPS is a lightweight, versatile material that is completely recyclable, just like all the other packaging materials we use.
EPS consists in large parts (98%) of air. The remaining 2% consist of polystyrene.
PERBACCO ® is a very resistant material that can be re-used.
Please dispose of any waste in a environmentelly friendly way and use waste-seperation if possible.
The shipping prices vary according to destination and the weight of the goods ordered and are free exceeding a certain total.
See table below for more information (the reported data are indicative and are calculated assuming the shipment of bottles of 0.75 liters weighing 1.5 kg each).
Cash on Delivery is only possible in Italy and we charge an extra fee of 4 € plus VAT.
Shipping outside the European Union
The order will be exempt from the Italian VAT (22% off).
Warning: the prices shown to the public include VAT. VAT will be removed at the checkout just before the payment.
- The delivery times declared in the various parts of the site are calculated on the basis of statistical averages and are therefore not deterministic. What we have declared does not represent a delivery commitment but a general indication.
- Delivery times may vary in the presence of COVID 19 phenomena on the distribution networks of couriers.
- Delivery times may vary as a result of force majeure and in this case, by way of example but not limited to, strikes, labor unrest, atmospheric events.