购买葡萄酒,意大利葡萄酒。
Tommaso Bussola Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso Ca' del Laito 2016

Tommaso Bussola Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso Ca' del Laito 2016

Front Tommaso Bussola Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso Ca' del Laito 2016
Back Back Tommaso Bussola Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso Ca' del Laito 2016
90
0,75 l  -  14.50% vol.
Tommaso Bussola
WS
90
VO
91
Intense ruby red.
Scent of overripe fruit.
In the mouth it reveals itself as enveloping, sapid and harmonious.
More information
HK$ 224.00
价格 
 购买
23
Order by 15 hrs and 43 mins to receive it 2021年9月23日 in   Hong Kong.
Serve at:
16 - 18°C.
调迁时间::
1 小时
Longevity:
10 -15年
Pairing:
名称 Tommaso Bussola Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso Ca' del Laito 2016
葡萄酒类型 红葡萄酒 醇
分类
年份 2016
格式 0,75 l Standard
国家
区域 威尼托
葡萄 Corvina, Molinara, 45% Rondinella, Corvinone
Location Negrar (VR)
收成 The grapes were crushed towards the middle of October and fermentation was initiated immediately via inoculation of selected yeasts.
酿造 Following a fermentation of 10 days at ambient temperature the wine was racked with a residual sugar of 20 g/l. It was then, after another 10 days, racked again off the gross deposit.
陈年 In March 90% of the wine underwent a week-long refermentation on skins of the Amarone. It was then racked again, assembled with the remaining 10% and placed in 700-litre second-passage tonneaux of Styrian oak. After 17 months in wood it was assembled in a single mass, undergoing a light fining with egg-whites.
酒精 14.50%
总酸度 5.91 gr/L
干提取 37.10 gr/L
生产年份 20,000 瓶
Sulphites Contains sulphites
匹配 Accompanies red meat dishes, game and mature cheeses.
On offer 价格 Tommaso Bussola Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso Ca' del Laito 2016 HK$ 224.00 

Tommaso Bussola

From this winery:
In 1977, in the classic heart of Valpolicella, with vineyards scattered between the municipality of Negrar and the hamlet of San Peretto, the oenological history of Tommaso Bussola was born, when he began working in his uncle Giuseppe's wine farm. F...
Map
Official awards
Customer reviews
专家
奖项
葡萄收获期
Veronelli
 
2016
Vinous
91/100 
2016
Wine Spectator
90/100 
2016
xtraWine
91/100 
2016
Bibenda
 
2015
推荐
来自同一生产商...
从同类型...
酒具周边...
Feedbacks
Newsletter

折扣高达30%

现在登记,您能率先了解到我们的特别优惠和网站上的最新优惠!

 

我们接受:
Sites for other countries:
Xtrawine Europe
Xtrawine Switzerland
xtraWine.com 是认证的网站:
 Limited ·  Unit 305-7, Laford Centre, 838 Lai Chi Kok Road, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon · Hong Kong  Tel: +852-6444-8902

Product added to cart