购买葡萄酒,意大利葡萄酒。
Laval Champagne Garennes Extra Brut

Laval Champagne Garennes Extra Brut

Front Laval Champagne Garennes Extra Brut
Back Back Laval Champagne Garennes Extra Brut
92
0,75 l  -  11.50%
Georges Laval
XW
92
VO
91
Champagne Extra Brut Garennes is a novelty by Georges Laval, mainly made from Meunier grapes (90%) and the remaining 10% from Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes. The Meunier is collected in the village of Chambrecy where the "vin de Réserve" of the Cumières are added.
More info
价格 HK$ 703.00
You save HK$ 133.00 (19%)
HK$ 570.00
价格 
Temporarily unavailable
Serving temperature:
06 - 08°C.
Longevity:
5 - 10年
Food matching:
名称 Laval Champagne Garennes Extra Brut
葡萄酒类型 白葡萄酒 有机 经典气酒 extra brut
分类
格式 0,75 l Standard
国家
区域 香槟酒
葡萄 5% Chardonnay, 5% Pinot Nero, 90% Pinot Meunier
酒精 11.50%
On sale 价格 Laval Champagne Garennes Extra Brut  HK$ 570.00 

Georges Laval

From this winery:
乔治·拉瓦尔儿子文森特,曾跟随父亲的脚步,说:“我的工作是维护每个粒子的独特个性,陪酒,终于找到了自己在每个瓶子的表达......” “还田于1996年,我继续我所认为必要的:有机农业,尊重我们的环境中,香气和我们的土地口味的保存和香槟的伟大葡萄酒的发展”
Map

香槟酒

More info
获奖
Customer reviews
专家
奖项
葡萄收获期
Vinous
91/100 
N/A
xtraWine
92/100 
N/A
推荐
来自同一生产商...
从同类型…
酒具周边...
Feedbacks
Newsletter

折扣高达30%

现在登记,您能率先了解到我们的特别优惠和网站上的最新优惠!

 

我们接受:
Other country website:
Xtrawine Europe
xtraWine.com 是认证的网站:
 Limited ·  Unit 305-7, Laford Centre, 838 Lai Chi Kok Road, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon · Hong Kong  Tel: 852-6444-8902

Product successfully added to cart