Buy italian wine on Xtrawine.

Gemma Barolo 2013

Front Gemma Barolo 2013
Back Back Gemma Barolo 2013
92
0,75 l  -  14.00% by vol.
Cantine Gemma
XW
92
Warm garnet ruby color
Aromas of deep depth and complexity, with a progression that ranges from the fruity notes of raspberry and rosehip flowers to an intense spicy sensation.
On the palate it shows an immediate and decisive tannic exuberance, which gives a beautiful tactile consistency just sweetened by the ripe fruit.
More info
HK$ 350.00
Price 
Last 4 bottles
 Buy
21
Order within 19 hrs and 36 mins to receive it Friday, 21 September 2018 in Hong Kong.
Serving temperature:
18 - 20°C.
Decanting time:
1 hours
Longevity:
Over 25 years
Food matching:
Name Gemma Barolo 2013
Wine type Red still
Classification
Year 2013
Format 0,75 l Standard
Country
Region Piedmont
Grapes 100% Nebbiolo
Vinification 15-20 days long maceration in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of no more than 28 ° C
Aging Aging: 75% in 20hl Slavonian oak barrels; the remaining 25% in barriques
Alcohol 14.00% by volume
Total acidity 5.50 gr/L
PH 3.67
Residual sugars 1.80 gr/L
Dry extract 26.70 gr/L
Matching Red meats, braised, stewed and roasted, dishes based on truffles.
On sale Price Gemma Barolo 2013 HK$ 350.00 

Cantine Gemma

From this winery:
Gemma was founded in 1978 when Silvano Piacentini decided to found a new production facility in the Barolo production area, in the municipality of Serralunga d'Alba, inside an old winery formerly owned by the Opera Pia Barolo of the Falletti Marquise...
Map

Piedmont

More info
Official awards
Customer reviews
Expert
Award
Vintage
xtraWine
92/100 
2013
Feedbacks
Newsletter

Discounts up to 30%!

Buy wines and spirits online in our enoteca at the best price! Sign up now and be the first to hear about our special offers and the latest deals on the site!

 

Leader in selling wines and spirits online. We accept:
Other country website:
Xtrawine Europe
 Limited ·  Unit 305-7, Laford Centre, 838 Lai Chi Kok Road, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon · Hong Kong  Tel: 852-6444-8902

Product successfully added to cart