Natura D.O. Chardonnay Un-Oaked Bio 2021

Natura D.O. Chardonnay Un-Oaked Bio 2021

Emiliana, 0,75 l - 13.50%
100% Chardonnay

Other vintages available
2022
HK$ 84.53
Price 
Saving HK$ 22.47 (-21%)
Lowest price HK$ 107.00
Buy
Last 5 bottles
23
Order by 21 mins to receive it Thursday, 23 May 2024 in  Hong Kong.

Casablanca Valley - Chile
White organic still

How to serve

Serve at:

10 - 12°C.

Longevity:

05 - 10 years

Glass:
Young and Fresh White Wines
Natura D.O. Chardonnay Un-Oaked Bio 2021

Colour

Straw yellow, clear.

Bouquet

The nose presents aromas of citrus fruits, grapefruit and lime, interspersed with notes of tropical fruits, especially pineapple.

Flavour

A balanced wine, fresh and fruity, with a velvety, persistent structure and a pleasant finish.

Pairing

Ideal with fish and seafood, cheese and dried fruit.

Fish
Shellfish
Cheese
White fish
Vegetarian

Features

Name Natura D.O. Chardonnay Un-Oaked Bio 2021
Type White organic still
Classification DO Casablanca Valley
Year 2021
Size 0,75 l Standard
Alcohol content 13.50% by volume
Grape varieties 100% Chardonnay
Country
Region Casablanca Valley
Origin Casablanca Valley (Chile).
Harvest After manual harvesting, which takes place in March, the grapes are pressed very gently.
Vinification Alcoholic fermentation follows in steel vats at controlled temperatures.
Ageing Then 95% of the wine is aged in steel vats, the remaining 5% in French oak barrels for 3 months.
Allergens Contains sulphites
Pairing Ideal with fish and seafood, cheese and dried fruit.
On offer Price Natura D.O. Chardonnay Un-Oaked Bio 2021 HK$ 84.53 

Official awards

Expert

Award

Description

Vintage

xtraWine
88/100 
2021
Vinous
88/100 
2018
Emiliana
From this winery:

At the end of the 1990s, Rafael and José Guilisasti perceived that the market was beginning to change, and global consumers were beginning to consciously choose the products they consumed, not just in terms of health, but also for its environmental ...

Accessories

Your opinion is important to us.
Leave your review or find out what our customers say about us!