Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Extra Brut Millesimato 2013
Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Extra Brut Millesimato 2013

Lo Sparviere, 0,75 l - 13.00%
100% Chardonnay

HK$ 320.00
Price 
Buy
In stock
30
Order by 18 hrs and 57 mins to receive it Monday, 30 May 2022 in  Hong Kong.

Lombardy - Italy
White classic method sparkling wine extra brut

How to serve

Serve at:

06 - 08°C.

Longevity:

05 - 10 years

Glass:

Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Extra Brut Millesimato 2013

Lo Sparviere Extra Brut Millesimato (vintage-dated) is produced only in the finest growing years, using grapes from vineyards over 20 years old planted in marl-rich Lombard Siliceous soils. These extremely-low yielding vines give the wine an unmistakably superior varietal fidelity and ultra-rich flavours, which beautifully complement its firm, well-structured character.

Perlage

Long-lingering, of fine, pin-point bubbles.

Colour

Gold-tinged, luminous yellow.

Bouquet

Evolved and very intense, with impressions of ripe pineapple, white peach, and mixed nuts. The note of pungent spices on the finish is tempered and enriched by rich impressions of mountain honey.

Flavour

Silky, full-flavoured, long-lingering.

Pairing

Any meal, in particular with classic Italian dishes, such as cotechino or leg of pork, and with baked pork saddle as well. Outstanding with sushi and sashimi. Try it too with mozzarella di bufala and with soft, fresh cheeses.

Cheese
Poultry
Pork
Sushi

Features

Name Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Extra Brut Millesimato 2013
Type White classic method sparkling wine extra brut
Classification
Year 2013
Size 0,75 l Standard
Alcohol content 13.00% by volume
Grape varieties 100% Chardonnay
Country
Region Lombardy
Origin Monticelli Brusati (BS)
Climate Altitude: 180 m. a.s.l. Exposure: North.
Soil composition Morainic soils, with red clays and silt.
Yield per hectare 7,000kg/h
Harvest Last 10 days of August. Quality selection of grapes in vineyard, hand-picked in small boxes.
Fermentation temperature About 18 °C.
Vinification Gentle pressing of the whole clusters, followed by utilization of not more than 50% of the free-run must. Fermentation at about 18 °C, 60% in stainless steel and the remaining 40% in barriques and tonneaux, with partial malolactic in fermentation container. Wines from 2 or 3 preceding vintages are included in the cuvée.
Ageing 60 months sur lie.
Total acidity 6.00 gr/L
pH 3.18
Residual sugars 3.00 gr/L
Allergens Contains sulphites
Pairing Any meal, in particular with classic Italian dishes, such as cotechino or leg of pork, and with baked pork saddle as well. Outstanding with sushi and sashimi. Try it too with mozzarella di bufala and with soft, fresh cheeses.
On offer Price Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Extra Brut Millesimato 2013 HK$ 320.00 

Official awards

Expert

Prize

Vintage

Gambero Rosso
 
2013
xtraWine
95/100 
2013
From this winery:

A land of abbeys and priories in the province of Brescia, Franciacorta boasts winemaking traditions that trace back to ancient Roman times. Lying to the south of the Lago d’Iseo and bounded on the West by the Oglio river, Franciacorta is a visual fea...

Your opinion is important to us.
Leave your review or find out what our customers say about us!