Buy italian wine on Xtrawine.
Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Saten

Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Saten

Front Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Saten
Back Back Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Saten
93
0,75 l  -  13.00% by vol.
Lo Sparviere
XW
93
Our Satèn is the freshest Franciacorta we produce because it is made entirely from Chardonnay grapes from the youngest vineyards. These give our Blanc des Blancs an intense floral note and a clear varietal characteristic, which goes well with the creaminess and softness typical of Satèn for a full and velvety sip. Annual production about 20,000 bottles, aging on the lees for at least 24 months.
Particularly thin and persistent.
Straw yellow with bright silver reflections
The elegance of floral notes meets the softness of leavened pastry.
Its flesh is creamy, full and enveloping.
More info
Price € 17.57
Save € 2.82 (16%)
€ 14.75
Price Without VAT
 Buy
22
Order within 7 hrs and 14 mins to receive it Tuesday, 22 December 2020 in   United States.
Serving temperature:
06 - 08°C.
Longevity:
05 - 10 years
Food matching:
Name Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Saten
Wine type White sparkling classic method brut
Classification
Format 0,75 l Standard
Country
Region Lombardy
Grapes 100% Chardonnay
Location Provaglio d'Iseo
Climate Exposure and Altitude: North 150 - 200 m. a.s.l.
Yield x hectare 80 q.
Harvest Manual in small boxes with selection of grapes in the vineyard.
Vinification Once the soft pressing of whole bunches has been completed, 80% of the must, statically decanted, ferments in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature; the remaining 20% in 5 Hl tonneaux in which malolactic fermentation takes place. The wines rest on the first fermentation yeasts until they are assembled
Aging In bottles on the lees: 24 months.
Alcohol 13.00% by volume
Total acidity 6.20 gr/L
PH 3.20
Residual sugars 7.50 gr/L
On sale Price Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Saten € 14.75  Without VAT

Lo Sparviere

From this winery:
A land of abbeys and priories in the province of Brescia, Franciacorta boasts winemaking traditions that trace back to ancient Roman times. Lying to the south of the Lago d’Iseo and bounded on the west by the Oglio river, Franciacorta is a visual fea...
Map

Lombardy

More info
Official awards
Customer reviews
Expert
Award
Vintage
xtraWine
93/100 
N/A
Recommended
From same producer...
From same type...
Accessories...
Feedbacks
Newsletter

Discounts up to 30%!

Buy wines and spirits online in our enoteca at the best price! Sign up now and be the first to hear about our special offers and the latest deals on the site!

 

Leader in selling wines and spirits online. We accept:
Other country website:
Xtrawine Hong-Kong
Enoteca online certified:
©  ·  WBX Srl, GBX Srl, BBX Srl, with group VAT number IT04413480403, are subject to the management and coordination of Adros Spa, Via Teofilo Folengo n. 2 · 25135 Brescia (BS) - Italy · C.F. 04343670404 P.Iva 04413480403 - REA FO403806 · Cap. soc. 52.000€ i. v. · Operational headquarters: Via Campo dei Fiori 4 (Gigante), 47122 Forlì (FC) Tel: +39 05431803620

Product successfully added to cart