The history of the Weber Haus family in Brazil begins in 1824, the year they migrated from the Hunsrück region, in Germany, to the southern region of the country. The Webers settled in the forests on the slopes of the Serra Gaúcha, today Ivoti, more precisely on a small plot of land, Lot 48. Initially, the family, upon acquiring land in the then-unknown New World, started with the planting of English potatoes for the production of a drink called 'schnaps'. Only in 1848, with the planting of sugar cane and following historical traditions, did the production of cachaça begin with the aim of consumption.
The commercial beginning of the H. Weber Distillery takes place only a century after the first elaborated distillate. The distillery was built in 1948 and consisted of a mill moved by four mules. Over time, the process was modernized and the business ended up being transferred from father to son. From generation to generation, the search for innovation, quality and purity has made the family improve its know-row and its distillery with the most modern production processes. In 2001, the Weber Haus brand came into operation. As of 2004, the company starts selling outside the regional market (from Ivoti, Dois Irmãos and Novo Hamburgo). And already in 2006, it conquered its first export.