The estate covers the area of the Colli Orientali del Friuli. The heart of the company consists of a manor house, whose original structure dates back to 1596, and a complex of buildings that surround it. Within the grounds of 20000 square meters are also the park and a small vineyard Ribolla Yellow wine that recalls the vocation of the company. The factory architecture dates from the sixteenth century, but we must get to the next century to find the first documents testifying with certainty wine production on the property. Today, the Volpe Pasini, which is owned by Emilio Rotolo, surrounded by a staff of technicians and skilled professionals, has given the company competitive.