The Domaine Landron was founded in 1945, founded by Pierre and Julien Landron, with the purchase of 3 hectares of vineyard land. Subsequently Pierre, with his son Joseph, begins a new adventure by purchasing additional particles and focusing particularly on exports.
Currently the domaine extends over two estates: the Domaine de la Louvetrie and Le Château de la Carizière, for a total of about 48 hectares, almost entirely cultivated with Melon de Bourgogne, from which the famous Muscadet is produced, at la Haye-Fouassière , in the heart of the Loire.
The company philosophy has always been to enhance the imprint of the terroir and ensure maximum respect for the environment and varietal typicality. For this reason, in the vineyard Joseph uses organic farming since 1999 and today produces certified organic and biodynamic wines.