From 1781 to Fornet, a small village in Valgrisenche, now buried water dam Beauregard, his grandparents came down here today to stock up wine and chestnuts to overcome the long mountain winters, then was in 1969, spurred by his friend Pino Albaney, Papa Dauphin, began to bottle their wine in order to present the "The exposition des vins du Val d'Aoste", was this exhibition that stimulated the initiative that brought the company from 3,000 square meters. 7 hectares of vineyards to the present, involvement in the 5 children.
The company is located on the border of the towns of Quart and Saint Christophe, where lie the vineyards of Tzeriat, Rovetta, Creton, Touren in Quart, Tzantè de Wet, lace and Castle Pleod Saint Christophe. The first cultivated vines, in addition to traditional Petit Rouge, were Gamay, Pinot Noir and Petite Arvine, and currently are growing even as the native Fumin, carnelian, pressed and Vuillermin. Cultivation techniques are rooted in respect for the environment since 1975 so it is not handled insecticides and acaricides treatments are carried out rigorously and fertilizing with manure of organic origin.