Chateau Bellegrave lies in the south of Pauillac, between Chateau Latour, Pichon-Longeville and Lynch-Bages. Formely the property of the late Mr Armand Roux, the estate was purchased in 1901, by his business partner and sole heir, Mr H. Van-Der-Voort, a trader in San Francisco. It was in 1997 that Mr H.P. Meiffre, already the owner of CHateu Du Glana and Chateu Lalande in Saint-Julien-Beychevelle, bought it.
Images Chateau Bellegrave