We have cultivated our vineyard since 1922, in the northwest territories, in Carpi (MO) Italy, where the country side borders the city. The grapes are then hand picked and undergo vinification in wooden barrels.
Our passion for wine making has been past on from father to son. In order to protect the environment we take care of our heritage. New manufacturing techniques preserve our knowledge and traditions. We patiently await every year for the fruits of our land to obtain a wine in which our history is enclosed.