Buy italian wine on Xtrawine.
Livon Collio Bianco Solarco 2015

Livon Collio Bianco Solarco 2015

Front Livon Collio Bianco Solarco 2015
Back Back Livon Collio Bianco Solarco 2015
0,75 l  -  13.50% by vol.
Golden yellow.
It has a bouquet which recalls the crust of fresh bread and vanilla.
On the palate it is very fine, it recalls apples, acacia and tropical fruit.
More info
€ 13.20
Price With VAT
Order now to receive it Tuesday, 28 February 2017 in Italy.
How to serve
Serving temperature:
08 - 10°C.
03 - 05 years
Food matching:

Help us to improve!

Did you notice any product's inaccuracy? Click here to give us your observation.

Name Livon Collio Bianco Solarco 2015
Wine type White still
Classification DOC Collio Goriziano o Collio Bianco
Year 2015
Format 0,75 l Standard
Country Italy
Region Friuli-Venezia Giulia
Grapes Ribolla Gialla, Tocai Friulano
Vineyards location Dolegnano (UD)
Composition of the land Marl and clay.
System Guyot, Cappuccina
Plants n. x hectare 5500
Harvest The grapes are harvested by hand using boxes, steeped in a cold horizontal press for eight hours and the must is cleaned through settling.
Temperature fermentation 10-12 °C
Vinification 20% of fermentation takes place in Allier barriques, and the remaining 80% in steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 10-12 °C.
Aging When the fermentation is over, the product thus obtained is not poured off and therefore remains in the same containers to mature for about six months at a constant temperature. At the end of this period, the wine is assembled and bottled. There follows a further long period of refining in the bottle.
Alcohol 13.50% by volume
Production year 7,000 bottles
Matching Starters with smoked fish, seafood-soups or meat-soups; salted fish and white meat in general.
On sale Price Livon Collio Bianco Solarco 2015 € 13.20  With VAT


From this winery:
A fairly recent history, but that certainly has brought out his protagonist: Dorino Livon, until it is one of the most established and best known wine producers of Friuli. A story, however, that has its origins in a passion and a family tradition: th...

Friuli-Venezia Giulia

More info
Customer reviews
Official awards

Be the first leaving your personal review!




Gambero Rosso

Discounts up to 30%!

Buy wine online in our enoteca at the best price! Sign up now and be the first to hear about our special offers and the latest deals on the site!


Leader in selling wine online. We accept:
Enoteca online certified:
 ·  Via Campo dei fiori 4 (Gigante) · 47122 Forli' (FC) - Italy · C.F./P.Iva IT03868400403 - C.C.I.A.A. FO319770 · Capitale sociale 50.000€ i. v. ·   Tel: +39 054327235 · Cell: +39 3929293918

Discount 10 € for your first purchase!