The on-line shop mentioned here below Xtrawine with reference to the domains (www.xtrawine.it , www.xtrawine.com and www.xtrawine.eu ) is exclusively property of the society Adros Spa P.I. 04413480403 CF 04343670404 based in Via Teofilo Folengo n. 2 - 25135 Brescia (BS) Tel:+39 05431803620. Registered as a member of the Public Register of Companies in Forlì (R.E.A.) with number FO-403806.
The management of the service/sale is responsibility of Wbx Srl Via Campo dei Fiori 4, 47122 Forlì(FC) - REA FO404224 C.F. IT04349010407 P.Iva IT04413480403 Cap. soc. 1.000€ i.v.
- THE SALE OF ALCOHOL IS PROHIBITED TO MINORS.
Users of www.xtrawine.com claim to be the age according to the law governing them. If there is no legislation in this regard, you have to be 21 years old. The person receiving the wine must be of legal age.
- all the published prices are included of vat and do not include any taxes, duties applicable in the country of destination different from Italy. These costs vary from country to country, are charged to the customer, who has the burden to verify the amount with the competent customs authorities.
- all the wines included in our shop are really available in our warehouse
- shipping is always insured
- Xtrawine site is updated daily
- shipping will always be recorded by regular invoice, which, unless otherwise stated by the customer, will be made available online in the personal page "My Orders".
- the individual price of the product and/or the service must be added to the cost of each shipment, the amount will vary depending on shipment and payment, and in relation to country of destination. The total amount for the products and/or services selected will be clearly stated and communicated to the customer, before the conclusion of the Contract of Sale.
- prices listed on the site are subject to variations and/or change by xtrawine.com without any prior notice to the customer. Such increases may depend by the xtrawine's suppliers. Sales Contracts concluded prior to the publication of these changes, but not already shipped, will apply the prices prevailing at the time of receipt of the Order.
- published prices of products may vary for different vintages and formats.
Legal Compliance Warranty:
The products purchased on www.xtrawine.com enjoy the legal guarantee of conformity of goods, art.128 et seq. Consumer Code.
The legal guarantee is valid for two years, and must be enforced by the consumer within two months from discovery of the defect.
Online dispute resolution:
Under the EU Regulation. 524/2013, we inform the consumer residing in Europe that the European Commission has set up an online platform that provides an alternative dispute resolution tool.
This tool can be used by the European Consumer to resolve by non-judicial any dispute relating to contracts of sale of goods and services entered into a network and/or resulting therefrom.
Therefore, if you are a consumer established in Europe, it can use this platform for the resolution of any dispute rising from the online contract placed on this website.
The European ODR platform is available at the following link.
In case of disputes:
These Terms are governed by Italian law as well as any Contract of Sale are subject to the Italian jurisdiction.
For your claim:
e-mail: [email protected]
phone: +39 05431803620
Xtrawine, is not responsible for the contents of the websites present through related links inside Xtrawine itself.
Xtrawine apologises for possible spelling, typing or translation mistakes in the texts and rejects as well any reliability for moral and material damages deriving from them.