The company "S.A.S. Giorgi & C." was born in 1875 and has seen three generations of winemakers. Featuring three large separate cellars for processing, packaging and storage of wines, has all equipped with modern machinery and sophisticated.
The first, located in the hamlet Chizzoli House, has a capacity of about 20,000 q.li wine and inside we find the plants for the vinification of white grapes and red. The product obtained here is transported by tankers, in the second winery, located in the hamlet of Camponoce Canneto Pavese, headquarters of the complex where modern bottling line in addition to the administrative offices are located. The wine is bottled and packaged, in part that remains in the cellar and in part will be transported in the third, which was the old headquarters, located in the hamlet Vigalone.
The company also has a fourth cellar, basement, which enjoys an ideal temperature for the second fermentation of sparkling wine and the aging of red wines.