The company Ca' dei Frati has been known since 1782 as evidenced by a document that refers to "a house with cellar located in Lugana, Sirmione called the place of friars”.
It was in 1939 when Felice Dal Cero, son of Domenico, already winemaker in Montecchia Crosara in Verona, moved in that house, Lugana of Sirmione sensing immediately the wine-growing area.
After thirty years of work in the vineyard and winery in 1969, his son Peter participates in the creation of Doc started to bottle its first Lugana Casa dei Frati label.
Today, with his wife Santa Rosa cultural heritage is passed on to children Igino, Gian Franco and Anna Maria who run the company with the same passion and determination.
Mutual respect, the union of the family, defined roles and the link to their territory on the shores of Garda Lake, represent the true strength of family Dal Cero.
Ca'dei Frati treasures of the past and looks to the future through a research and development of what was built in 70 years of wines.