||Dedicated vineyards sloping down from the historic Poggio alle Mura Castle crowning our estate (SI)
||Altitude: 210-220 meters above sea level.Position: Hillside.
||Yellowish brown color, sandy topsoil, coarse, calcareous, substratum of sea sediment originating from the Pliocene. Abundant rounded rocks.
||The grape harvest is followed by a maceration of 12-14 days. Temperature-controlled alcoholicfermentation (27-29°C) takes place in the Horizon hybrid stainless steel and wood tanks.
||90% of the wine is aged for 2 years in French oak barriques and the remaining 10% in largecasks. Before release, the wine is bottle-aged for an additional 12 months.
||This wine is particularly suited to accompany red meat, savory game and aged cheeses.
||價格 Banfi Brunello di Montalcino Riserva Poggio alle Mura 2011 HK$ 587.25