购买葡萄酒,意大利葡萄酒。
Talenti Brunello di Montalcino 2016

Talenti Brunello di Montalcino 2016

Front Talenti Brunello di Montalcino 2016
Back Back Talenti Brunello di Montalcino 2016
94
0,75 l  -  14.50%
Talenti Azienda Agricola
XW
96
RP
94
JS
93
VO
97
Luminous garnet.
Olfactory spectrum of potpourri, mulberry jam, dried plums, tamarind, carob, exalted by a scent of spices dominated by smoked paprika, balsamic puffs and a subtle hint of peat.
The taste is dynamic and balanced, endowed with vibrant acidity, spicy flavor and tannic backbone, with a taste progression consistent with the sensations perceived on the nose, sealed in the finish by valuable balsamic returns.
More info
HK$ 459.00
价格 
Available from 2021/5/16
Serving temperature:
18 - 20°C.
调迁时间::
1 小时
Longevity:
15 - 25年
Food matching:
名称 Talenti Brunello di Montalcino 2016
葡萄酒类型 红葡萄酒 醇
分类
年份 2016
格式 0,75 l Standard
国家
区域 托斯卡纳
葡萄 100% Sangiovese
Location Montalcino (SI)
气候 Altitude: 250-400 m. a.s.l.
土地的组成 Sandy topsoil with clay and 'Galestro' friable rocks.
系统 Spurred cordon
发酵温度 28-29 °C
酿造 In stainless steel tanks.
陈年 About 60% of the wine is aged for 24 months in French oak tonneau (500 lt) and the remaining 40% in Slavonian oak barrel (15-25 Hl). The aging is followed by a bottle-aging some months.
酒精 14.50%
生产年份 35,000 瓶
匹配 This wine is particularly suited to accompany red meat, game, cold meat and aged-cheese.
On sale 价格 Talenti Brunello di Montalcino 2016 HK$ 459.00 

Talenti Azienda Agricola

From this winery:
The Winery was established in 1980, when Pierluigi Talenti decided to buy the fascinating property and grounds with which he had fallen in love in the Fifties, when he had decided to leave the mountains of his native Romagna for the sweet and sunny h...
Map

托斯卡纳

More info
获奖
Customer reviews
专家
奖项
葡萄收获期
James Suckling
93/100 
2016
Robert Parker
94/100 
2016
Vinous
97/100 
2016
xtraWine
96/100 
2016
Bibenda
 
2015
Decanter
95/100 
2015
Vitae AIS
 
2015
Wine Spectator
95/100 
2015
Decanter
91/100 
2014
Vitae AIS
 
2014
Bibenda
 
2013
Gambero Rosso
 
2011
Feedbacks
Newsletter

折扣高达30%

现在登记,您能率先了解到我们的特别优惠和网站上的最新优惠!

 

我们接受:
Other country website:
Xtrawine Europe
xtraWine.com 是认证的网站:
 Limited ·  Unit 305-7, Laford Centre, 838 Lai Chi Kok Road, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon · Hong Kong  Tel: 852-6444-8902

Product successfully added to cart