购买葡萄酒,意大利葡萄酒。

Gemma Barolo 2013

Front Gemma Barolo 2013
Back Back Gemma Barolo 2013
87
0,75 l  -  14.00%
Cantine Gemma
Warm garnet ruby color
Aromas of deep depth and complexity, with a progression that ranges from the fruity notes of raspberry and rosehip flowers to an intense spicy sensation.
On the palate it shows an immediate and decisive tannic exuberance, which gives a beautiful tactile consistency just sweetened by the ripe fruit.
More info
HK$ 350.00
价格 
Last 2 bottles
 购买
20
Order within 15 hrs and 48 mins to receive it 2021年5月20日 in   香港.
Serving temperature:
18 - 20°C.
调迁时间::
1 小时
Longevity:
超过25年
Food matching:
名称 Gemma Barolo 2013
葡萄酒类型 红葡萄酒 醇
分类
年份 2013
格式 0,75 l Standard
国家
区域 皮埃蒙特
葡萄 100% Nebbiolo
酿造 15-20 days long maceration in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of no more than 28 ° C
陈年 Aging: 75% in 20hl Slavonian oak barrels; the remaining 25% in barriques
酒精 14.00%
总酸度 5.50 gr/L
PH值 3.67
余糖 1.80 gr/L
干提取 26.70 gr/L
匹配 Red meats, braised, stewed and roasted, dishes based on truffles.
On sale 价格 Gemma Barolo 2013 HK$ 350.00 

Cantine Gemma

From this winery:
Gemma was founded in 1978 when Silvano Piacentini decided to found a new production facility in the Barolo production area, in the municipality of Serralunga d'Alba, inside an old winery formerly owned by the Opera Pia Barolo of the Falletti Marquise...
Map

皮埃蒙特

More info
获奖
Customer reviews
专家
奖项
葡萄收获期
xtraWine
87/100 
2013
Veronelli
 
2015
Veronelli
 
2014
Feedbacks
Newsletter

折扣高达30%

现在登记,您能率先了解到我们的特别优惠和网站上的最新优惠!

 

我们接受:
Other country website:
Xtrawine Europe
xtraWine.com 是认证的网站:
 Limited ·  Unit 305-7, Laford Centre, 838 Lai Chi Kok Road, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon · Hong Kong  Tel: 852-6444-8902

Product successfully added to cart