购买葡萄酒,意大利葡萄酒。
Belisario Verdicchio di Matelica Cambrugiano Riserva 2017

Belisario Verdicchio di Matelica Cambrugiano Riserva 2017

Front Belisario Verdicchio di Matelica Cambrugiano Riserva 2017
Back Back Belisario Verdicchio di Matelica Cambrugiano Riserva 2017
95
0,75 l  -  13.50%
Belisario
XW
95
BB
95
VR
95
GR
95
VT
95
It is the wine with which Belisario has experienced the greatest emotions. It was the first verdicchio in the "Riserva" type. Produced since 1988 only with Verdicchio grapes vinified with the method of cryomaceration. It matures in steel and partly in toasted oak barrels for at least a year and is refined for another year in the bottle.
Emerald inlays on a golden robe.
Large olfactory panorama that stands out with the typical sensations of fresh almond, medlar and ripe peach, chamomile flowers, aromatic herbs and cereals embellished with spicy puffs and smoked mineral frame.
On the palate it has a dense tartaric texture softened by glycerine notes. The savory push is intense and guides the closure of long mineral persistence.
More info
HK$ 190.00
价格 
 购买
20
Order within 4 hrs and 6 mins to receive it 2021年5月20日 in   香港.
Serving temperature:
12 - 14°C.
Longevity:
5 - 10年
Food matching:
名称 Belisario Verdicchio di Matelica Cambrugiano Riserva 2017
葡萄酒类型 白葡萄酒 醇
分类
年份 2017
格式 0,75 l Standard
国家
区域 马尔凯
葡萄 100% Verdicchio Bianco
Location Matelica (MC)
气候 Altitude: 400 m. a.s.l. Exposure: South.
系统 Double overturned
每公顷植物数量: 1666-2600
收成 In 20 kg boxes.
发酵温度 16 °C
发酵期 About 25 days.
酿造 Partial cryomaceration at 0 ° C for 18 hours. Fermentation in stainless steel in 400 hl thermo-conditioned barrels.
陈年 80% for 12 months in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 20% for 12 months in barriques of 225 l.
酒精 13.50%
生产年份 80,000 瓶
On sale 价格 Belisario Verdicchio di Matelica Cambrugiano Riserva 2017 HK$ 190.00 

Belisario

From this winery:
The Belisario Company was founded in 1971. Today it is an agricultural company of 300 HA vine grown and a wine cellar with a capacity of 30.000 H1. It is the biggest Verdicchio of Matelica DOC wine producer. All of the vineyards are close to the wine...
Map

马尔凯

More info
获奖
Customer reviews
专家
奖项
葡萄收获期
Bibenda
 
2017
Gambero Rosso
 
2017
Veronelli
 
2017
Vitae AIS
 
2017
xtraWine
95/100 
2017
Decanter
94/100 
2016
Feedbacks
Newsletter

折扣高达30%

现在登记,您能率先了解到我们的特别优惠和网站上的最新优惠!

 

我们接受:
Other country website:
Xtrawine Europe
xtraWine.com 是认证的网站:
 Limited ·  Unit 305-7, Laford Centre, 838 Lai Chi Kok Road, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon · Hong Kong  Tel: 852-6444-8902

Product successfully added to cart