||Area Vulture, vineyards from 450/600 meters above sea level
||Middle and end of October
||Classic red grape stalks, maceration on the skins in steel for 10 days at 25/28 °, during which you conduct periodic pumping over and punching.
||In Slavonian oak casks for 80% and in French oak barrels for the remaining 20%. Bottling and refining the final 7 / 8 months
||Price Paternoster Aglianico del Vulture Synthesi 2014 HK$ 118.72