Lungarotti Torre di Giano Vigna il Pino Riserva 2011

Lungarotti Torre di Giano Vigna il Pino Riserva 2011

Front Lungarotti Torre di Giano Vigna il Pino Riserva 2011
Back Back Lungarotti Torre di Giano Vigna il Pino Riserva 2011
0,75 l  -  13.00% by vol.
Special selection of Torre di Giano, was one of the first Italian white aged in wood, in the 70s, premiered on the latest fashions. The name refers to the Roman origins of Torgiano, evidenced by the tower dedicated to Janus, the god Janus. The label is a bas-relief depicting the harvest, especially the Fontana Maggiore of Perugia, the most beautiful fountain in the square of the thirteenth century.
Fresh white wine with green reflections
Fruity, with long and intense scents from citrus net calls, white flowers and fresh fruit salad
Dry, good structure, evolution has fragrant with delicate sharp vein, and long aftertaste.
More info
HK$ 250.00
Order within 21 hrs and 54 mins to receive it Tuesday, 24 July 2018 in Hong Kong.
Serving temperature:
12 - 14°C.
Decanting time:
1 hours
05 - 10 years
Food matching:
Name Lungarotti Torre di Giano Vigna il Pino Riserva 2011
Wine type White still
Year 2011
Format 0,75 l Standard
Region Umbria
Grapes 30% Grechetto, 70% Trebbiano Toscano
Location Torgiano, a medieval town built on Roman ruins among the vineyards of the wine area to DOC DOCG and is located in Umbria, the 'green heart of Italy', just 8 km from Perugia, Assisi from 16, 180 and 160 from Florence to Rome.
System Double Guyot
Plants n. x hectare 4.000
Yield x hectare 90 q.
Vinification After maceration, 30% is fermented and aged on the lees in barrels for 3 months and the remaining 70% steel, the assembly is then aged in wood until the following spring. Wine of long life
Alcohol 13.00% by volume
Production year 20,000 bottles
Matching Haute cuisine, especially fish and shellfish, pasta and soup, pasta and risotto, especially if made with truffles, baked vegetables and meats in general.
On sale Price Lungarotti Torre di Giano Vigna il Pino Riserva 2011 HK$ 250.00 


From this winery:
Founded in the early 60's by Giorgio Lungarotti, the company soon became a driving force that opened up new opportunities not only for Torgiano but for the whole of Umbria too: wine as the centerpiece of a very high quality touristic and productive c...
Official awards
Customer reviews
Robert Parker
Wine Spectator
Gambero Rosso
From same producer...
From same region...

Discounts up to 30%!

Buy wines and spirits online in our enoteca at the best price! Sign up now and be the first to hear about our special offers and the latest deals on the site!


Leader in selling wines and spirits online. We accept:
Other country website:
Xtrawine Europe
 Limited ·  Unit 305-7, Laford Centre, 838 Lai Chi Kok Road, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon · Hong Kong  Tel: 852-6444-8902

Product successfully added to cart