Buy italian wine on Xtrawine.
Belisario Verdicchio di Matelica Cambrugiano Riserva 2016

Belisario Verdicchio di Matelica Cambrugiano Riserva 2016

Front Belisario Verdicchio di Matelica Cambrugiano Riserva 2016
Back Back Belisario Verdicchio di Matelica Cambrugiano Riserva 2016
94
0,75 l  -  13.00% by vol.
Belisario
XW
95
It is the wine with which Belisario has experienced the greatest emotions. It was the first verdicchio in the "Riserva" type. Produced since 1988 only with Verdicchio grapes vinified with the method of cryomaceration. It matures in steel and partly in toasted oak barrels for at least a year and is refined for another year in the bottle.
Emerald inlays on a golden robe.
Large olfactory panorama that stands out with the typical sensations of fresh almond, medlar and ripe peach, chamomile flowers, aromatic herbs and cereals embellished with spicy puffs and smoked mineral frame.
On the palate it has a dense tartaric texture softened by glycerine notes. The savory push is intense and guides the closure of long mineral persistence.
More info
HK$ 170.00
Price 
Last 2 bottles
(more on the way)
 Buy
20
Order within 5 hrs and 53 mins to receive it Tuesday, 20 August 2019 in Hong Kong.
Serving temperature:
12 - 14°C.
Longevity:
05 - 10 years
Food matching:
Name Belisario Verdicchio di Matelica Cambrugiano Riserva 2016
Wine type White organic still
Classification
Year 2016
Format 0,75 l Standard
Country
Region Marche
Grapes 100% Verdicchio Bianco
Location Matelica (MC)
Climate Altitude: 400 m. a.s.l. Exposure: South.
System Double overturned
Plants n. x hectare 1666-2600
Harvest In 20 kg boxes.
Temperature fermentation 16 °C
Period fermentation About 25 days.
Vinification Partial cryomaceration at 0 ° C for 18 hours. Fermentation in stainless steel in 400 hl thermo-conditioned barrels.
Aging 80% for 12 months in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 20% for 12 months in barriques of 225 l.
Alcohol 13.00% by volume
Production year 80,000 bottles
On sale Price Belisario Verdicchio di Matelica Cambrugiano Riserva 2016 HK$ 170.00 

Belisario

From this winery:
The Belisario Company was founded in 1971. Today it is an agricultural company of 300 HA vine grown and a wine cellar with a capacity of 30.000 H1. It is the biggest Verdicchio of Matelica DOC wine producer. All of the vineyards are close to the wine...
Map
Official awards
Customer reviews
Expert
Award
Vintage
xtraWine
95/100 
2016
Bibenda
 
2015
Gambero Rosso
 
2015
Veronelli
 
2015
Vitae AIS
 
2015
Bibenda
 
2014
Gambero Rosso
 
2014
Vinous
92/100 
2014
Bibenda
 
2013
Bibenda
 
2012
Gambero Rosso
 
2012
Veronelli
 
2012
Bibenda
 
2011
Veronelli
 
2010
Gambero Rosso
 
2008
Gambero Rosso
 
2006
Feedbacks
Newsletter

Discounts up to 30%!

Buy wines and spirits online in our enoteca at the best price! Sign up now and be the first to hear about our special offers and the latest deals on the site!

 

Leader in selling wines and spirits online. We accept:
Other country website:
Xtrawine Europe
Enoteca online certified:
 Limited ·  Unit 305-7, Laford Centre, 838 Lai Chi Kok Road, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon · Hong Kong  Tel: 852-6444-8902

Product successfully added to cart