Buy italian wine on Xtrawine.
Banfi Brunello di Montalcino Poggio alle Mura Riserva 2012

Banfi Brunello di Montalcino Poggio alle Mura Riserva 2012

Front Banfi Brunello di Montalcino Poggio alle Mura Riserva 2012
Back Back Banfi Brunello di Montalcino Poggio alle Mura Riserva 2012
93
0,75 l  -  14.50% by vol.
Banfi
XW
95
RP
94
JS
92
DE
91
Deep ruby red with garnet reflections.
Rich and ample, with hints of prune jam, coffee, cacao and a light balsamic note.
Full and powerful, with ripe and gentle tannins making it velvety and harmonious.
More info
HK$ 790.00
Price 
 Buy
14
Order within 17 hrs and 8 mins to receive it Monday, 14 December 2020 in   Hong Kong.
Serving temperature:
16 - 18°C.
Longevity:
15 - 25 years
Food matching:
Name Banfi Brunello di Montalcino Poggio alle Mura Riserva 2012
Wine type Red still
Classification
Year 2012
Format 0,75 l Standard
Country
Region Tuscany
Grapes 100% Sangiovese
Location Dedicated vineyards sloping down from the historic Poggio alle Mura Castle crowning our estate (SI)
Climate Altitude: 210-220 meters above sea level.Position: Hillside.
Composition of the land Yellowish brown color, sandy topsoil, coarse, calcareous, substratum of sea sediment originating from the Pliocene. Abundant rounded rocks.
System Spurred cordon
Plants n. x hectare 4.200 vines/ha
Yield x hectare 60 q.li/ha
Temperature fermentation 27-29 °C
Vinification The grape harvest is followed by a maceration of 12-14 days. Temperature-controlled alcoholicfermentation (27-29°C) takes place in the Horizon hybrid stainless steel and wood tanks.
Aging 90% of the wine is aged for 2 years in French oak barriques and the remaining 10% in largecasks. Before release, the wine is bottle-aged for an additional 12 months.
Alcohol 14.50% by volume
Matching This wine is particularly suited to accompany red meat, savory game and aged cheeses.
On sale Price Banfi Brunello di Montalcino Poggio alle Mura Riserva 2012 HK$ 790.00 

Banfi

Banfi in Montalcino has over thirty years a point of reference for anyone dealing with the world's wine production. Defined at the time as "the largest project ever realized in the production of quality wines", was founded in 1978 by the will of the ...
Map
Official awards
Customer reviews
Expert
Award
Vintage
Decanter
91/100 
2012
James Suckling
92/100 
2012
Robert Parker
94/100 
2012
xtraWine
95/100 
2012
Bibenda
 
2013
Recommended
From same producer...
From same type...
Accessories...
Feedbacks
Newsletter

Discounts up to 30%!

Buy wines and spirits online in our enoteca at the best price! Sign up now and be the first to hear about our special offers and the latest deals on the site!

 

Leader in selling wines and spirits online. We accept:
Other country website:
Xtrawine Europe
Enoteca online certified:
 Limited ·  Unit 305-7, Laford Centre, 838 Lai Chi Kok Road, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon · Hong Kong  Tel: 852-6444-8902

Product successfully added to cart