Peter Dipoli estate was born in 1987 when the Dipoli family bought 1,2 hectares of vineyard in Penon, a hamlet near the village of Cortaccia in Alto Adige. The vineyard was completely replanted with Sauvignon Blanc and in 1990, the first 1637 bottles of Voglar were produced. In the following years, the estate was enlarged by buying some new vineyard and renting others. This is how the vineyard Iugum in the nearby village of Magré, became part of the property. In the beginning the grapes were vinified at a friend’s winery. A fundamental step was to buy an ancient, rural house in Villa, in the village of Egna, that in 1998 was restored and became the estate winery.
Information about Dipoli Peter