The origins of Cantine Giorgi date back to 1875. The first wine-growing generation of the Giorgi family produced wine for families in neighbouring villages of Pavia, according to the customs of the time. Unlike others, however, they were already pushing beyond their borders with great ambition.
The Giorgi family has always firmly focused on the entire production chain: from the grape to the bottle, laying the foundations from the beginning to realise their grand project of creating a significant wine company. This project became a reality as early as 1970, when the brothers, Gianfranco and Antonio, built a second winery, modern and technologically very advanced, in Canneto Pavese.
With the construction of the third winery in Camponoce, Giorgi finally achieved national consecration in the 1980s, with a sales network of 80 representatives and a presence in the best restaurants and wine shops nationwide.
Today Giorgi Vini exports to 59 countries worldwide, has more than 160 agents in Italy, and has won the most important international and national awards (Three Glasses by Gambero Rosso and Five Bunches sommelier). In addition, Giorgi proudly represents Oltrepò Pavese in Italy and the world.