Buy italian wine on Xtrawine.
Tommaso Bussola Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso Ca' del Laito 2016

Tommaso Bussola Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso Ca' del Laito 2016

Front Tommaso Bussola Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso Ca' del Laito 2016
Back Back Tommaso Bussola Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso Ca' del Laito 2016
90
0,75 l  -  14.50% by vol.
Tommaso Bussola
XW
91
Intense ruby red.
Scent of overripe fruit.
In the mouth it reveals itself as enveloping, sapid and harmonious.
More info
Price € 17.67
Save € 2.73 (15%)
€ 14.94
Price Without VAT
 Buy
22
Order within 10 hrs and 15 mins to receive it Tuesday, 22 December 2020 in   United States.
Serving temperature:
16 - 18°C.
Decanting time:
1 hours
Longevity:
10 - 15 years
Food matching:
Name Tommaso Bussola Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso Ca' del Laito 2016
Wine type Red still
Classification
Year 2016
Format 0,75 l Standard
Country
Region Veneto
Grapes Corvina, Molinara, 45% Rondinella, Corvinone
Location Negrar (VR)
Harvest The grapes were crushed towards the middle of October and fermentation was initiated immediately via inoculation of selected yeasts.
Vinification Following a fermentation of 10 days at ambient temperature the wine was racked with a residual sugar of 20 g/l. It was then, after another 10 days, racked again off the gross deposit.
Aging In March 90% of the wine underwent a week-long refermentation on skins of the Amarone. It was then racked again, assembled with the remaining 10% and placed in 700-litre second-passage tonneaux of Styrian oak. After 17 months in wood it was assembled in a single mass, undergoing a light fining with egg-whites.
Alcohol 14.50% by volume
Total acidity 5.91 gr/L
Dry extract 37.10 gr/L
Production year 20,000 bottles
Matching Accompanies red meat dishes, game and mature cheeses.
On sale Price Tommaso Bussola Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso Ca' del Laito 2016 € 14.94  Without VAT

Tommaso Bussola

From this winery:
In 1977, in the classic heart of Valpolicella, with vineyards scattered between the municipality of Negrar and the hamlet of San Peretto, the oenological history of Tommaso Bussola was born, when he began working in his uncle Giuseppe's wine farm. F...
Map
Official awards
Customer reviews
Expert
Award
Vintage
xtraWine
91/100 
2016
Bibenda
 
2015
Veronelli
 
2015
Wine Spectator
89/100 
2012
Vinous
92/100 
2009
Recommended
From same producer...
From same type...
Accessories...
Feedbacks
Newsletter

Discounts up to 30%!

Buy wines and spirits online in our enoteca at the best price! Sign up now and be the first to hear about our special offers and the latest deals on the site!

 

Leader in selling wines and spirits online. We accept:
Other country website:
Xtrawine Hong-Kong
Enoteca online certified:
©  ·  WBX Srl, GBX Srl, BBX Srl, with group VAT number IT04413480403, are subject to the management and coordination of Adros Spa, Via Teofilo Folengo n. 2 · 25135 Brescia (BS) - Italy · C.F. 04343670404 P.Iva 04413480403 - REA FO403806 · Cap. soc. 52.000€ i. v. · Operational headquarters: Via Campo dei Fiori 4 (Gigante), 47122 Forlì (FC) Tel: +39 05431803620

Product successfully added to cart