Buy italian wine on Xtrawine.
Tommaso Bussola L'Errante 2011

Tommaso Bussola L'Errante 2011

Front Tommaso Bussola L'Errante 2011
Back Back Tommaso Bussola L'Errante 2011
92
0,75 l  -  15.00% by vol.
Tommaso Bussola
XW
92
Intense ruby red.
Intense with hints of black cherry and overripe fruit, soft and balanced.
In the mouth it is soft, full and harmonious.
More info
€ 56.85
Price With VAT
Temporarily unavailable
Serving temperature:
16 - 18°C.
Decanting time:
2 hours
Longevity:
10 - 15 years
Food matching:
Name Tommaso Bussola L'Errante 2011
Wine type Red still
Classification VdT
Year 2011
Format 0,75 l Standard
Country
Region Veneto
Grapes Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, 80% Merlot
Location Negrar (VR)
Vinification 75% of the grapes for this wine were picked at the end of August and laid in wooden boxes for 20-30 days in our new winery, “Ca' del Laito”, situated at 400 metres above sea-level. Crushing took place at the end of September at the winery in San Peretto. After 15 days' fermentation in stainless steel the wine was racked at 30 g/l residual sugar. The remaining 25% was crushed immedately after harvest and fermented in stainless steel tanks.
Aging 75% of the grapes: 10 days later it was racked again, off the gross deposit, and transported back to “Ca' del Laito” where it was put into French oak tonneaux and new America barriques. The remaining 25%: in April it was refermented in the ‘ripasso' style for ten days, after which it was racked off the gross lees and carried to “Ca' del Laito” for a passage in new French tonneaux.
Alcohol 15.00% by volume
Total acidity 6.63 gr/L
Dry extract 33.60 gr/L
Production year 3,000 bottles
Matching Accompanies first courses with meat, eg Risotto with Tastasal and Pasticcio di lasagne. Red meats and mature cheeses, of course.
On sale Price Tommaso Bussola L'Errante 2011 € 56.85  With VAT

Tommaso Bussola

From this winery:
In 1977, in the classic heart of Valpolicella, with vineyards scattered between the municipality of Negrar and the hamlet of San Peretto, the oenological history of Tommaso Bussola was born, when he began working in his uncle Giuseppe's wine farm. F...
Map
Official awards
Customer reviews
Expert
Award
Vintage
xtraWine
92/100 
2011
Veronelli
 
2008
Recommended
From same producer...
From same region...
Accessories...
Feedbacks
Newsletter

Discounts up to 30%!

Buy wines and spirits online in our enoteca at the best price! Sign up now and be the first to hear about our special offers and the latest deals on the site!

 

Leader in selling wines and spirits online. We accept:
Other country website:
Xtrawine Hong-Kong
Enoteca online certified:
©  ·  WBX Srl, GBX Srl, BBX Srl, with group VAT number IT04413480403, are subject to the management and coordination of Adros Spa, Via Campo dei fiori 4 · 47122 Forli' (FC) - Italy · C.F. 04343670404 P.Iva 04413480403 - REA FO403806 · Cap. soc. 50.000€ i. v. ·   Tel: +39 05431803620

Product successfully added to cart