Buy italian wine on Xtrawine.
Tenuta Ambrosini Franciacorta Millesimato 2012

Tenuta Ambrosini Franciacorta Millesimato 2012

Front Tenuta Ambrosini Franciacorta Millesimato 2012
Back Back Tenuta Ambrosini Franciacorta Millesimato 2012
92
0,75 l  -  12.50% by vol.
Tenuta Ambrosini
Intense and persuasive perlage.
Bright, golden yellow.
Exuberant and consistent on the nose; an intense and persuasive perlage, with notes of spice, fresh flowers and crusty bread.
It is dry, elegant and noticeably persistent.
More info
€ 26.84
Price With VAT
 Buy
23
Order within 8 hrs and 20 mins to receive it Thursday, 23 August 2018 in United Kingdom.
Serving temperature:
06 - 08°C.
Longevity:
10 - 15 years
Food matching:
Name Tenuta Ambrosini Franciacorta Millesimato 2012
Wine type White sparkling classic method
Classification
Year 2012
Format 0,75 l Standard
Country
Region Lombardy
Grapes 100% Chardonnay
Location Cazzago San Martino (BS)
Composition of the land Morainic
System Guyot
Plants n. x hectare 4.500 vines per hectare.
Yield x hectare 900 kg.
Harvest End of August.
Vinification Clusters are handpicked, 60% of grapes undergo soft pressing in a pneumatic press then fermented in temperature-controlled steel vats; the remaining 40% undergo cryo-maceration then fermented in new barriques. Second fermentation: in the Spring following harvest.
Aging 7 months in steel or in barriques. Ageing on the lees: At least 36 months. Post-disgorgement ageing: 8 months.
Alcohol 12.50% by volume
Production year 5,000 bottles
Matching Starters, fish dishes, cheeses, white meats.
On sale Price Tenuta Ambrosini Franciacorta Millesimato 2012 € 26.84  With VAT

Tenuta Ambrosini

From this winery:
In the very heart of Franciacorta where the shore of Lake Iseo meets the gentle hills, enjoying the sun and the bracing air lies Cazzago San Martino, one of the 19 municipalities that represent the "DOCG" defined area, that are allowed to brand their...
Map

Lombardy

More info
Official awards
Customer reviews
Expert
Award
Vintage
xtraWine
92/100 
2009
Feedbacks
Newsletter

Discounts up to 30%!

Buy wines and spirits online in our enoteca at the best price! Sign up now and be the first to hear about our special offers and the latest deals on the site!

 

Leader in selling wines and spirits online. We accept:
Other country website:
Xtrawine Hong-Kong
Enoteca online certified:
 ·  Via Campo dei fiori 4 (Gigante) · 47122 Forli' (FC) - Italy · C.F./P.Iva IT03868400403 - C.C.I.A.A. FO319770 · Cap. soc. 50.000€ i. v. ·   Tel: +39 054327235 · Cell: +39 3929293918

Product successfully added to cart