Buy italian wine on Xtrawine.
Talenti Brunello di Montalcino 2015

Talenti Brunello di Montalcino 2015

Front Talenti Brunello di Montalcino 2015
Back Back Talenti Brunello di Montalcino 2015
93
0,75 l  -  14.50% by vol.
Talenti Azienda Agricola
XW
92
JS
96
Luminous garnet.
Olfactory spectrum of potpourri, mulberry jam, dried plums, tamarind, carob, exalted by a scent of spices dominated by smoked paprika, balsamic puffs and a subtle hint of peat.
The taste is dynamic and balanced, endowed with vibrant acidity, spicy flavor and tannic backbone, with a taste progression consistent with the sensations perceived on the nose, sealed in the finish by valuable balsamic returns.
More info
€ 40.26
Price With VAT
Last bottle
(more on the way)
 Buy
10
Order within 10 hrs and 1 min to receive it Friday, 10 July 2020 in United Kingdom.
Serving temperature:
16 - 18°C.
Decanting time:
1 hours
Longevity:
15 - 25 years
Food matching:
Name Talenti Brunello di Montalcino 2015
Wine type Red still
Classification
Year 2015
Format 0,75 l Standard
Country
Region Tuscany
Grapes 100% Sangiovese
Location Montalcino (SI)
Climate Altitude: 250-400 m. a.s.l.
Composition of the land Sandy topsoil with clay and 'Galestro' friable rocks.
System Spurred cordon
Temperature fermentation 28-29 °C
Vinification In stainless steel tanks.
Aging About 60% of the wine is aged for 24 months in French oak tonneau (500 lt) and the remaining 40% in Slavonian oak barrel (15-25 Hl). The aging is followed by a bottle-aging some months.
Alcohol 14.50% by volume
Production year 30,000 bottles
Matching This wine is particularly suited to accompany red meat, game, cold meat and aged-cheese.
On sale Price Talenti Brunello di Montalcino 2015 € 40.26  With VAT

Talenti Azienda Agricola

From this winery:
The Winery was established in 1980, when Pierluigi Talenti decided to buy the fascinating property and grounds with which he had fallen in love in the Fifties, when he had decided to leave the mountains of his native Romagna for the sweet and sunny h...
Map
Official awards
Customer reviews
Expert
Award
Vintage
James Suckling
96/100 
2015
xtraWine
92/100 
2015
Bibenda
 
2014
Robert Parker
93/100 
2014
Vinous
90/100 
2014
Vitae AIS
 
2014
Bibenda
 
2013
Wine Spectator
94/100 
2013
Gambero Rosso
 
2011
Robert Parker
95/100 
2010
Wine Spectator
93/100 
2008
Feedbacks
Newsletter

Discounts up to 30%!

Buy wines and spirits online in our enoteca at the best price! Sign up now and be the first to hear about our special offers and the latest deals on the site!

 

Leader in selling wines and spirits online. We accept:
Other country website:
Xtrawine Hong-Kong
Enoteca online certified:
©  ·  WBX Srl, GBX Srl, BBX Srl, with group VAT number IT04413480403, are subject to the management and coordination of Adros Spa, Via Teofilo Folengo n. 2 · 25135 Brescia (BS) - Italy · C.F. 04343670404 P.Iva 04413480403 - REA FO403806 · Cap. soc. 52.000€ i. v. ·   Tel: +39 05431803620

Product successfully added to cart