||Altitude: 220-400 m. a.s.l.
|Composition of the land
||Sandy topsoil with clay and friable rocks.
||Temperature controlled maceration and alcoholic fermentation for 20-25 days in stainless steel tanks (24-26°C).
||About 60% of the wine is aged for 30 months in French oak tonneau (500 lt) and the remaining 40% in Slavonian oak barrel (15-25 Hl). The aging is followed by a bottle-aging for an additional 12 months.
||This wine is particularly suited to accompany red meat, game, cold meat and aged-cheese.
||Price Talenti Brunello di Montalcino 2013 € 44.35