Vendita vino online su Xtrawine

Specogna Sauvignon 2017

Fronte Specogna Sauvignon 2017
Back Retro Specogna Sauvignon 2017
89
0,75 l  -  13,50% in vol.
Vignaioli Specogna
XW
91
Straw yellow.
Varietal elegance, with citrus notes of grapefruit, pineapple, yellow peppers and touches of tomato leaves and box hedge.
Firmly structured, intense, voluminous, crunchy with a good acid level; with complex, intense varietal sensation and a persistent lingering aftertaste.
Maggiori informazioni
€ 13,01
Prezzo IVA inc.
Ultime 6 bottiglie
 Acquista
25
Ordina entro 8 ore e 33 min per riceverlo lunedì 25 febbraio 2019 in United Kingdom.
Servire a:
08 - 10°C.
Longevità:
05 - 10 anni
Abbinamento:
Nome Specogna Sauvignon 2017
Tipologia Bianco fermo
Classificazione
Anno 2017
Formato 0,75 l Standard
Nazione
Regione Friuli-Venezia Giulia
Vitigni 100% Sauvignon
Ubicazione Corno di Rosazzo (UD)
Composizione del terreno Marl and sandstones. Hilly with east and south-east exposure, and a part of level land with the lines of the vineyards in North-South direction.
Sistema di allevamento Guyot and spurred cordon.
Resa per ettaro 1,5 kg of grape per plant.
Vendemmia Harvested by hand in boxes of 10 kgs.
Vinificazione De-stemming and soft crushing. Then the wine is immediatly cooling to 7-8 °C. 6 hours of maceration at low temperature. Racking and housing cold for 4 days; After started the alcoholic fermentation.
Affinamento The 10% of the wine fermented and aged in oak barrels of 1500 liters with battonage every 10 days, while the remaining 90% fermented and aged in steel tanks with battonage every 20 days. After eight months the two parts are joined together and bottling.
Grado alcolico 13,50% in volume
Produzione annata 30.000 bottiglie
In offerta Prezzo Specogna Sauvignon 2017 € 13,01  IVA inc.

Vignaioli Specogna

Da questa cantina:
In 1963 Leonardo Specogna, after residing in Switzerland as an emigrant for some years (typical situation for the people of the Friuli region in those years), went back to Friuli Venezia Giulia and bought a small plot of land on the hills of Rocca Be...
Cartina

Friuli-Venezia Giulia

Maggiori informazioni
Riconoscimenti ufficiali
I giudizi degli utenti
Esperto
Premio
Annata
Veronelli
 
2017
xtraWine
91/100 
2017
Bibenda
 
2016
Vinous
90/100 
2016
Robert Parker
89/100 
2009
Feedbacks
Newsletter

Sconti fino al 30%!

Nella nostra enoteca online potrai trovare la vendita dei migliori vini e distillati al miglior prezzo. Iscriviti alla newsletter e sarai informato in anteprima sulle nostre promozioni.

 

Leader nella vendita vino online e vendita distillati online. Accettiamo:
Sito altre nazioni:
Xtrawine Hong-Kong
Enoteca online certificata:
©  ·  WBX Srl, GBX Srl, BBX Srl, IMX Srl, con partita iva di gruppo IT04413480403, sono soggette all’attività di direzione e coordinamento di Adros Spa, Via Campo dei fiori 4 · 47122 Forli' (FC) - Italy · C.F. 04343670404 P.Iva 04413480403 - REA FO403806 · Cap. soc. 50.000€ i. v. ·   Tel: +39 05431803620 ·  Cell: +39 3929293918

Prodotto aggiunto al carrello